Being bothered by Debt Collectors/3rd Parties /Solicitors etc ? - SEND THEM THIS!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This helps. Send to any third party ! , as you will see, this includes a fee schedule, for charges YOU will make upon THEM for having to deal with their crap!!! The bit in red is only if you are sending to Solicitors -. modify this Notice to suit your own needs

sender name and address

sent by Registered mail

to Solicitors of/ or A N other debt collectors / 3rd party interlopers

Their address etc

FORMAL NOTICE

Re:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received your unsolicited letter dated xxxxx (copy enclosed()

I wish to clarify your position in this matter.

You are a third party intervener in this matter acting without authority, I DO NOT give you permission to interfere in my commercial affairs as you have no legal standing. We do not have a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.

As professional solicitors you well know that an affidavit address to a specific person with specific statements can only be rebutted point by point by the person so addressed who has personal first hand knowledge of it.

Which - means, in case you had not noticed, it was not addressed to you or your company.

It is neither judicial, nor is it a threat, nor is it proceedings. It has nothing to do with the you, the court or any judicial system as it is as stated above.

So your statements allegations, of abuse of court process, wasteful litigation etc., are in the light of the above - pointless.

I am now formally requesting that you cease all correspondence including but not limited to; letters, phone calls and text messaging.

I am familiar with the terms of Section 40 of the administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1970 and I believe, should you continue contacting me after my request for you to cease your activity, that you will be guilty of harassment and blackmail and you will be in breach of these acts and you will be reported to the relevant bodies.

Please note that if you contact me by telephone, after a formal request not to, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949) and, as such I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading and take further note that continued telephone calls after the receipt of a request not to call may constitute a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.

Finally, you do not, nor have you ever had, my permission to use or process my personal data in any way and pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998, I hereby demand that you cease use of any and all data with regard to me and that you immediately destroy all of my data held on your records. You will confirm this action in writing to me within 14 days of receipt of this official request which is being sent to you registered mail. Failure to do so will result in a report being submitted to The Information Commissioner for Data Protection breaches.

Notwithstanding the fact that I do not, have not and will not consent to your interference in this matter, am I not correct is stating that any ‘contract’ that I might have with ( insert name of orig creditor) is governed by the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999?

Am I also not correct in stating that S1 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 sets out the circumstances in which a third party may seek to enforce the terms of a contract?

As no third party was expressly identified by name as required under Section 1, Sub-sections 1 - 3 of the above Act you are not a third party to the contract and have no rights in this matter.

And;

Section 6. Section 1 confers no rights on a third party in the case of a contract on a bill of exchange, promissory note or other negotiable instrument.

You are therefore in serious breach of the common law Doctrine of Privity of Contract.

You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request and I will deem it served (3days) from the date of this letter. This has been sent by recorded delivery. I am advising you that any communications from you including but not limited to letters, phone calls and text messages received after this date will be recorded/noted with the intention of them being used as evidence.

Under the circumstances should you continue this approach I reserve the right to take appropriate Action.

Formal notice of fee schedule to XXXXX / DCA's /SOLICITORS

For unlawful unsolicited interference in my commercial affairs.

1 For each unsolicited phone call £100.00

2 For each unsolicited letter of harassment £100.00

3 For each letter that I have to write to XXXXXXXX due to unsolicited letter/s of harassment £200.00

4 For each letter I have to write to Information Commissioner`s Office regarding XXXXXXX’s unlawful letters of harassment £250.00

5 For each letter I have to write to the Office of Fair Trading £250.00

6 For each letter I have to write to .... whoever you deem

7 For each letter I have to write to Trading Standards £250.00

8 For each letter I have to write to the Police £250.00

9 For each court appearance £1000.00

10 For each phone call I have to make to the relevant bodies £75.00

(plus £300.00 per hour or part thereof £5.00 per minute)

11 For each and any legal counter claim £3000.00

This fee schedule effective from the date of this Notice and will initiate upon the receipt of any further unsolicited letters or communications from XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Yours Faithfully,

All Rights, Privileges and Powers Reserved Without Prejudice

Modify to suit your own personal needs! inc reducing the fee amounts if you think they are too high!

for further info, do research on below, this is the important section

Section 6. Section 1 confers no rights on a third party in the case of a contract on a bill of exchange, promissory note or other negotiable instrument.

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember ALL third parties are interlopers, they have no legal standing! their methods are fear & intimidation . None ever have a registered assignment of the orig contract ( they cant. its long gone, sold off and securitised by the OC),

all are just chance'rs... hoping that you will just say YES to even a little amount pw/pm etc. They are just trying to get you into CONTRACT! Thats why they call you , to try & get you into some form of (verbal) agreement.

THats also why they record calls to prove the tacit agreement of the contract you just entered into verbally!

and remember agreement of the parties = Contract ! bingo, they got ya into a Contract to "pay"!

My advice is to tell them ( in writing) to naff off and to say NO. and NEVER talk to them on the phone, EVER!!!!

We have the power to say NO to these bottomfeeding scumbags

you should also be billing them for your valuable time dealing with their crap. As they have no legal standing & no right to interfere in your commercial affairs!

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

Might I suggest that you check some of your facts in this letter first

You are a third party intervener in this matter acting without authority, I DO NOT give you permission to interfere in my commercial affairs as you have no legal standing. We do not have a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.

Your contract is with the creditor or whoever it has been assigned to. They have the right under that contract to use debt collectors if they so wish. So you do not need to have a contract with the debt collector.

I am now formally requesting that you cease all correspondence including but not limited to; letters, phone calls and text messaging.

I am familiar with the terms of Section 40 of the administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1970 and I believe, should you continue contacting me after my request for you to cease your activity, that you will be guilty of harassment and blackmail and you will be in breach of these acts and you will be reported to the relevant bodies.

You may be of that opinion, but if you have a look at some recent court cases, the amount of harassment really does need to be very excessive before the courts will act

Please note that if you contact me by telephone, after a formal request not to, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949)

This Act was repealed in 2006

and, as such I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading and take further note that continued telephone calls after the receipt of a request not to call may constitute a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.

It would only do so if their intention was to cause you annoyance or needless anxiety - it isn't as their intention is to collect a debt

Finally, you do not, nor have you ever had, my permission to use or process my personal data in any way and pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998

This is wrong as it will have been in the original contract that they can share your data

Notwithstanding the fact that I do not, have not and will not consent to your interference in this matter, am I not correct is stating that any ‘contract’ that I might have with ( insert name of orig creditor) is governed by the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999?

Am I also not correct in stating that S1 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 sets out the circumstances in which a third party may seek to enforce the terms of a contract?

As no third party was expressly identified by name as required under Section 1, Sub-sections 1 - 3 of the above Act you are not a third party to the contract and have no rights in this matter.

Have you not read this Act? :-

(3) The third party must be expressly identified in the contract by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description but need not be in existence when the contract is entered into.

The original contract would have identified debt collectors and this is sufficient to meet the requirements of a class or particular description

A consumer credit agreement is none of the above

Might I suggest that you check some of your facts in this letter first. You Too!!!!

Your contract is with the creditor or whoever it has been assigned to. They have the right under that contract to use debt collectors if they so wish. So you do not need to have a contract with the debt collector.

The "Contract", apart from being a fraud in Factum in the first place, are governed under the Laws of Contract. 100% of these are never properly assigned regardless of what they say. For a contract to be assigned it has to be registered ! . OC/DCA dont bother with that, they just say it has been assigned! They send Notice etc, its ALL BLUFF, smoke & mirrors to make YOU believe ( and apparently you do)

You may be of that opinion, but if you have a look at some recent court cases, the amount of harassment really does need to be very excessive before the courts will act - You maybe correct but there is no harm is stating it, after all we want these interlopers to go forth and ....

This Act was repealed in 2006, Oh well , but this section is still doing the rounds (allover CAG) & anyway it the least important part of this Notice

It would only do so if their intention was to cause you annoyance or needless anxiety - it isn't as their intention is to collect a debt. OMG , you sound like one of them. tell that to the familys & poor unfortunates whose family members have killed themselves over alleged "debt"

This is wrong as it will have been in the original contract that they can share your data. Oh really and they have the orig contract to prove that do they ? thought not! it long gone, its been sold off & securitised by the OC

Have you not read this Act? :-

(3) The third party must be expressly identified in the contract by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description but need not be in existence when the contract is entered into.

The original contract would have identified debt collectors and this is sufficient to meet the requirements of a class or particular description

Wrong, they have to be named in the original contract otherwise the Contract would be null & void due to variable terms. You cant just vary terms of a contract after its inception.( without the agreement of the parties) also have you read....

"Section 6. Section 1 confers no rights on a third party in the case of a contract on a bill of exchange, promissory note or other negotiable instrument" this as i said is THE most important part !!!

A consumer credit agreement is none of the above

The Consumer credit act , is just an Act given the force of law by consent. it still sits UNDERNEATH contract law. Everything does

everything is Contract, and if you know how to sort out the contracts then you can sort your affairs out.

Finally, My friends & I use this and variations of this all the time. It stops them their tracks! it works for us, thats all i can say

• Haha 1

-

ur welcome!!

-

I'm afraid i agree with Nicklea. I can see no legal basis for the demands in the letter

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

Everyone posting so far is, as far as I am aware, on the same side.

I think the intention of the letter is a good one, but the key issue is to make sure it is factual and correct.

I think this should be explored, because it has occurred to me for some time that I would like to charge DCAs and many banks, for the time they waste when Harassing me.

Time is valuable, and these cretins waste a great deal of it. I think that is an area we need to examine. If a suitable warning can be given, and they then persist in their activities, then they should be made to pay, or the harassment should be given a monetary value for the time it wastes, if not for the harassment itself.

Perhaps we can discuss that?

Cheers,

BRW

I get the impression that 'some' posters want to swiftly kill off this excellent effort to put ****** sharks in their place...

Now if there are TECHNICAL holes in the initial (and inspiring) letter on this thread then rather than attack it I would have thought any genuinly concerned CAGGERS would seek to address it and rectify the situation with an even better letter. I cannot believe that real CAG supporters would mock for the sake of it here!

Perhaps I am am just a little too suspicious in seeing panic-stricken DCA agents rushing about on this thread like headless chickens.

If the letter has any errors then why not seek to make it even better - rather than mock it - at least this poster is trying to fight back which is great..

If you can do a better letter than lets be seeing it now!

I think this should be explored, because it has occurred to me for some time that I would like to charge DCAs and many banks, for the time they waste when Harassing me.
Exactly so.

DCAs are in the dirty business of making money out of the misery of other human beings that is what they do. They break all the rules until they get officially stopped and I speak from experience.

Therefore we do urgently need to explore accurate ways to charge them for the misery they inflict on us.

Being defensive is fine - but we also must be proactive and this is one way to get results.....

So let's see all the excellent tech/legal experts on CAG get with it and pool their enormous energies into making the sharks pay for the stress that they create now. I have heard of others who claim to have taken sharks to the cleaners after they failed to pay up on admin charges ect so I believe it can be done.

Templates, the are highly effective and accurate to address this issue, are needed fast!

Well?

Nuke em - right behind you mate - do not let any quitters (or is it DCA sharks?) get you down......

I think the cost angle is one we must explore.

For example, if it is made clear that their calls will not be answered, and never will be, and you give them notice that any further calls beyond that notice will be taken as tacit acceptance of your fees for logging their calls, filing their letters, and recording any messages from them, then I think we may have something to work on...if we can back it up in some way.

The point being that an initial call or three is hard to argue against, but to continue beyond the point when it has been made clear it is pointless, intimidatory and/or malicious, should put them in a bad position if they knowingly continue.

The template must be robust enough to support a Claim or Counter-Claim against them.

Cheers,

BRW

Edited by banker_rhymes_with
Clarity

FWIW, I think attempts to charge the DCAs etc... would fail at first hurdle for the same reason we can send them packing: We have no more authority to collect such as they do to collect the debt or their charges. We have no contract with them, and they have no contract with us. Under Felthouse v Brindley, silence can not be taken as acceptance, and although you might be able to argue that their continuing of the undesired behaviour may constirue acceptance by conduct, I wouldn't want the one to try and convince the judge on that one, tbh.

I also fear that any attempt to introduce those charges could be construed as a de facto acceptance that a contract DOES exist and thereby be treated as acceptance that the debt exists, which would be one of the biggest own goals ever.

I think, but it's only my opinion, that there is a large pit full of stakes under them leaves and people should tread VERY carefully before trying this. :-(

I FOUND THE FOLLOWING WHICH THE POSTER SEEM HAPPY TO BE BROADCAST ON THE NET - THIS MAY HELP.......

How to fine debt collection firms under English law

In essence this guide is about how to make money by fining a debt collection company should you have the misfortune to be contacted by one. This only works if there is a mention of taking you to court, (even if they use the term MAY take you to court).

It is important to understand the following points before you proceed.

1. Never telephone a debt collection firm or creditor, (someone that you owe money to). Always insist that everything is in writing: The same goes for if they telephone you, insist that they write to you instead. Feel free to hang up after you have told them this if they do call you. You do not have to talk to them.

2. If you owe money to either a person or a company and they want it back then you are in a position of power, not them. Think about it the other way around; if money was owed to you by a company and they didn’t want to pay you, would you feel in charge of the situation? This is why debt collection companies come across as being so tough in their attitude, it is to try to bully you into paying.

3. There is little difference between a big company, a bank or a government department, (apart from anything including the word tax!) None of them have any God given right to harass you or to dictate any settlement between you and them. You are in charge as it remains your money until either a court says otherwise or you choose to hand it over.

4. Never let anyone into your home / property in connection with a debt unless they have a warrant, (and even if they do, make them wait outside until you have read it properly). Sometimes debt collection firms will visit you and try to persuade you to let them in. They do not feel obliged to tell the truth so do not believe them and do not let them in.

5. This is a guide and I hope that it is of use to you. Please remember though that it is possible to make mistakes whilst following this, things do not always go as planned and no warranty is provided as to your success even if you follow this to the letter. The author has used this system many times without failure but that does not mean that it is bullet-proof. Use your common sense and don’t complain to Anon E Mouse if it all goes wrong!

How to do this

This system consists of two letters and a court form. Letters 1 &2 both have bracketed sections in italics in which you need to fill in some details but both are very straight forward and easy to complete.

Here is how it tends to work

1. You receive a letter from a debt collection company threatening to take you to court. Fill out Letter1 and send it to them by recorded delivery, (ensuring that you keep the recorded delivery slip).

2. Sometimes Letter1 is enough to scare a debt collection company off but not very often. If they do get scared off and then you are contacted by another debt collection company then start the process again at Letter1 with the new firm.

3. Usually a debt collection company will ignore the content of your first letter and send you their next standard letter. Unless the debt collection company is genuinely trying to help you, ignore whatever is in this second letter and send them Letter 2 filled out with your details.

4. Usually a debt collection company will stop writing to you at this stage as they do not like being invoiced and they all think that the best way to avoid paying is to shut up. If they do send any more letters to you then keep resending Letter 2 and add a PS showing their current debt to you –for example if this is the second time that you are sending Letter 2 then their balance would be £60.

5. If they stop writing to you it is up to you whether you want to enforce the fine or not. You have six years from the date of invoice to take it to court and so could revive it at any time but in truth the longer you leave it, the lower your chances are of success.

6. Fill out The Court Form. The form is half filled out for you so you need to add the details of the court that you want to use at the top, (visit and find a county court address near to you). You are the claimant so put your details in under Claimant and then put the debt collection company’s details in under Defendant and then their details again at the bottom of the first page in the box next to Amount claimed figures. The Brief details of claim, I have filled out for you along with the value, (assuming only one Letter 2 has been sent, please amend accordingly but leave the fee as £30 unless you are claiming over £300). I have also filled out the Particulars of Claim for you so all that there is left to do is fill out and sign the statement of truth. Believe me, you do not need a solicitor to do this as it is very straight forward and if you make a mistake all that usually happens is that the court sends you the form back pointing out your mistake and asking you to resubmit the amended form.

7. Send three copies of the court form into your chosen county court along with a cheque / Postal Order made out to HMCS for £30; this is the fee for bringing the action. The court then sends out the forms with the court stamp on them to you and the debt collection firm.

8. At this stage every single debt collection firm that I have done this to has settled in full by sending a cheque for £60 and then leaving the claimant alone.

9. If they don’t, (which frankly I can’t see), and they do nothing then after a month you can get a judgement by default which is where the court orders them to pay you £60.

10. If they decide to try to defend it then you may want a hearing which will cost you a further £25. If this happens then dress smartly, make sure that the Judge takes a liking to you and remember that YOU are taking the debt collection firm to court and NOT the other way around. Weirdly enough the actual original debt is irrelevant to this action as it is to do with the debt collection firm breaching your terms and has nothing to do with why they contacted you in the first place. As I say, I cannot see this ever happening as being realistic, the position is close to indefensible; they have behaved unreasonably. This is in addition to what sort of business bothers to defend £60 by actually going to court?

This is not personal for these people and so they will take the cheapest sensible route out which is to pay up and forget it.

That’s it kids –Enjoy!

Remember that I put this together to help you without wanting anything back in return so please pass it on and remember to play nicely.

Things to remember about a court are as follows –

a. Respect the court.

b. Above all else, never lie to a court either on a form or in person.

c. The court is there to bring justice and as such can be on your side. This is one way that you can use a court to your advantage.

d. You do not need a solicitor to do any of this.

------------------

(Your address)

(Date that you are writing the letter)

(Contact if stated

Debt Collection Company name

Debt Collection Company Address)

Ref: (From the top of the letter)

WITHOUT PREDUJICE

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated (date of letter from debt collector).

The debt is disputed.

You have stated that you are planning on taking me to court and I welcome this move. Other than a summons, if you contact me again on this matter soliciting a response then I will invoice you £30 administration fee for replying / responding to you. Should you fall outside of my fourteen day terms of settlement of such an invoice then I will seek remedy in the small claims court without further notice.

Regards,

(Your name)

---------------------

(Your address)

(Date that you are writing this letter)

(Contact if stated

Debt Collection Company name

Debt Collection Company Address)

Ref: (From the top of the letter)

WITHOUT PREDUJICE

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated (date of letter from debt collector).

As stated in my previous letter, the debt is disputed and your letter has not changed this.

In keeping with the terms stated in my correspondence to you dated (date that you sent Letter1), please take this letter as an invoice of date (Date that you are writing this letter) for an administration fee of £30. You have fourteen days from the date of this letter to settle this in full after which I shall use the small claims court to recover this sum without further notice, should the funds not be forthcoming. Given the content of my previous letter and your subsequent actions, my claim could not be held as frivolous should you choose such grounds to contest this.

I look forward to receiving your remittance for which their will be no administration charge.

Regards,

(Your name)

I suppose tHE main thing next to accuracy is that fees we chare a sahrk are seen as fair and reasonable.

CAN YOU IMAGINE A FEW MONTHS DOWN THE LINE WHEN FOS ARE INVESTIGATING CONSUMERS FOR EXCESSIVE DCA CHARGES WITH THE DCAS SHOUTING THAT THEY WANT FAIR COMPENSATION FOR WHAT WE CHARGED THEM......LOL ........ WONDERFUL..

Anyway - all this is most inspiring and much better then waiting for postie to bring yet another crappy DCA red letter threatogram.

THIS COULD JUST ABOUT PULL OUT A CONSUMER REVOLUTION IF HANDLED PROPERLY..

Are we men/women or are we mice???

Edited by questioner

I also fear that any attempt to introduce those charges could be construed as a de facto acceptance that a contract DOES exist

But many are fighting the enforcibility of a contract and not the fact of whether its exists or not!

Moreover, charging for work done admits nothing and is just a fee for time being utlised. You could charge a guy for washing his coat but that does not mean you are guilty to soiling it.

If a person or body forces us to sacrifice our valuable time (against our wishes) to deal with them then we must have recourse to charge them for this time. This only seems logical and reasonable.

I agree why should these cretins get away with the complete waste of people`s time. Surely they can be charged for the use of our time. Then let them fight the number of county court actions brought against them.

I think we are missing something here. I tried it with one DCA after they had passed the account back to the OC. and I sent them an itemised invoice and reminders etc. They started to get hot under the collar about it and threatened severe costs should I take the county court route. They played on the fact that no legal contract existed between us. I replied that was the same situation existed between me and the OC. they had been harassing me about.

The interesting thing was they did not just ignore me they kept answering my letters which was a first. So I thought maybe I was on to something but could not figure out what. I still send them a reminder just to annoy them and they still always reply.

The above letter whilst it may be legally and factually incorrect. At the very least it is a step in the right direction.

There are enough very intelligent people on here to maybe develop it further.

So no division, unite and put a nail in the coffin of these dealers in misery.

Another thought for those who are bothered on a business line, is the DCA/bank is specifically denied that option in the OFT Debt Collection Guidelines.

Thus, if you have a small business, there may be an angle there...i.e. write to them in the business name. Give them a warning to desist, and then start logging the calls thereafter and accumulating a balance.

This is for calls made to a business line. But, it is important to remember that Sole Traders and Small Partnerships of three or less people are classed as Consumers under CCA 1974 and CCA 2006, so it is a valid point for CAG to point this out I think.

Limited Companies are not classed as Consumers but, nevertheless, if you run one, and the banks/DCAs bother you on the Company's line, then you should have a case I think.

There is no doubt it is wasting business time. That means money, and could also mean lost business if the calls affect sales, either by hogging the line denying it to Customers, or by causing you to disappear into the rear of the shop to take the call, and in so doing leaving Customers waiting.

Cheers,

BRW

But many are fighting the enforcibility of a contract and not the fact of whether its exists or not!
Hmmm, not from where I have been looking. :-? Whilst it may be true for contracts with OC, I don't think that is the case with DCAs.

Moreover, charging for work done admits nothing and is just a fee for time being utlised. You could charge a guy for washing his coat but that does not mean you are guilty to soiling it.

No, but you can't charge him without his agreement that he will be liable for that amount, and that is where the contract comes into it, and the principle of how a contract gets formed.

If a person or body forces us to sacrifice our valuable time (against our wishes) to deal with them then we must have recourse to charge them for this time. This only seems logical and reasonable.

It might seem so, but it doesn't hold up in law, I'm afraid. :-(

I think there is a danger people are going to see £££ flash in front of their eyes and start sending letters without realising the can of worms they could be opening. :-(

Great stuff recent posters,

Now we are getting somewhere. A proper discussion on how to deal with a thorny problem that it is our valuable time that is being wasted, "they can do what they like with theirs.

OR

Others can sit around and wait for the sharks to eat them if they think its the best/safest course of action - I would rather take the fight to the enemy - and give it back threefold .. :)

This issue is ripe for exploration and if enough members of the public who are being victimised by filthy gree-ridden debt collectors take combined action we can get results. Just believe in it and it WELL happen!

I admit that it must be taken on board properly though so that it is highly accurate at law.

DCAs are the aggressors not us and they must finally be made to pay for their terrible conduct of harassment towards the UK public. They treat their hand-picked targets like dirt and this activity has no place is 21st Century society.

If the law permits this evil to grow then the law is an ass must be challenged as corrupt and bogus!

Sign me up to the march when its on ok....... :)

Whoops - just fell off me soap box!!