style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had my bike stolen in october while parked up and disclock on so did all the legal stuff police,insurance,posters ,was told by police that two bikes were stolen that day same place .had agreed value so thought no problem[wrong] first they refused to pay becouse i did not have recipt for disclock [ok]got recipt sent it ,had a phone call from ravenstone ins clams agents saying that adrian flux did not give me agreed value [ok]sent them a copy of the agreed value form that i sent them,then had a phone call saying that insurance assessers had found adrian flux at fault and they are paying out agreed value.next day had a phone call saying that they had done a hpi on the bike and it came back as a cat d so it would haveto go back to assessers.

i told this to adrian flux when taking ins out thats why i hadto have agreed value and not standard insurance as bike had a lot of aftermarket parts on

what i need to no is where do i go from hear as ive got a feeling that this will be yet another reason not to pay out:mad::?