Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Mrs E Blackadder Novitiate Mrs E Blackadder Novitiate Mrs E Blackadder's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jul 2009
    I am in
    a place I would like to call home

Default Halogen heater bulbs - how to change one?

Some general advice needed. HELP!!!!

Has anyone had the pleasure of changing the bulb in a halogen heater? They are the long thin bulbs.

I need to do so, but haven't got a clue what to do and there is nothing in the instruction booklet. I am assuming that it's not that difficult as the bulbs are easy to get hold of and not just sold to professional electricians.

Any advice gratefully received - I need tea and sympathy as my heating has gone and I'm trying to keep warm in the snowy weather :-|

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative kiptower Authoritative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Sep 2008

Default Re: Halogen heater bulbs - how to change one?

the actual unit may have security screws , you can get the bits for them from the local 1 shop mormally

GOLDEN RULE unplug the heater from the MAINS before you do anything

care when handling the bulbs is important, DO NOT TOUCH THE GLASS WITH FINGERS

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE