Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder outelligent Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jan 2009

Default paid a week in hand

Hi, I left a job a few months ago.

While working there on my first week i never got paid because they said i get paid a week in hand.

so this should mean when I leve I get paid 2x wages.

But when i left i was not paid 2x wages.

This happend 2 months ago can i still claim this money back? also i dont have any proof because i did not keep my wage slips, can i request them to send me the proof?

Basic Account Holder INSURANCEGUY Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2009
    I am in
    Leeds, West Yorkshire

Default Re: paid a week in hand

Hi,

yes you can still look to recover this.

In the first instance, I would contact your employer and ask them for an explanation, it may just be an oversight.

If you need details of your pay slips etc, you may submit a Subject Access Report, under the Data Protection Act, and they would then have to supply all information held, and as they have to keep a record of wages they would have to supply this.

Insurance Guy
    If I can offer any help I will....
    I have experience in Fault, Non-Fault & Disputed Liability Motor Claims for vehicle damage and hire, and some experience in Personal Injury Claims

If I've helped- please click my scales

ANY ASSISTANCE IS GIVEN ENTIRELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE- YOU SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDANT LEGAL ADVICE TO CONFIRM ANY ADVICE GIVEN
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADVICE 8-)
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE