Subletting Clause

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if anyone can help on giving me some advice on where I go from here, I have a Shared Equatity propety that has been on the market for 3 months and even though has dropped price three times from 135k to 115k we still havent had any buyer, I therefore approached my Lender on my mortgage and the Housing Association and they both consented to lease in the short term until a buyer was available, for say six months, however this was on the say so of the Local Authority, they have come back and said no on the grounds of section S.106 which disallowes it, even though ive met with them and my solicitor and they can see I cant afford the property any longer, I am now looking at defaulting on my mortgage cos I cant afford it. Would you be tempted to go to the papers as the lender and the housing assocition has said yes its only the Council being difficult, they would rather see the property repossessed.