Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Gold Account Holder andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2009

Default Lloyds TSB email needed

The title says it all.

Has anyone got the email address for Lloyds TSB

Customer Service/Complaints department would be fine.

Thanks

Basic Account Holder andychurchill Novitiate

Cagger since : Jan 2009

Default Re: Lloyds TSB email needed

they don't have an email address, at least none that I've ever found, so I got around it by emailing their CEO directly (eric.daniels@lloydstsb.c o.uk), who kindly and quietly (e.g. no direct response from him) forwarded it onto the customer servicesicon team.

I pointed out that I was only doing this because I did not believe their telephone service had adequately dealt with my issue in a previous conversation, and wishes to ensure my complaint was dealt with promptly during the postal strikes.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder mills1 Novitiate

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: Lloyds TSB email needed

Quote Originally Posted by andychurchill View Post
    they don't have an email address, at least none that I've ever found, so I got around it by emailing their CEO directly (eric.daniels@lloydstsb.c o.uk), who kindly and quietly (e.g. no direct response from him) forwarded it onto the customer servicesicon team.

I pointed out that I was only doing this because I did not believe their telephone service had adequately dealt with my issue in a previous conversation, and wishes to ensure my complaint was dealt with promptly during the postal strikes.

Andy, thumbs up for providing the email addy
    I have never ever seen a company react so quick!
    I sent off email around 11.30 pm Tuesday 1st December, a reply comes courtesy of snail mail not 5 minutes ago!
    Basically, the lady has been under a lot of stress lately.
    I do not want to go into too much detail, snoopers
    But suffice to say she asked for some space shall we say ?
    Her Lloyds card is not in arrears, she thought that by getting in touch with them weeks before the minimum payment was due to inform them that we would have a struggle paying that they would be " sympathetic "
    I do not feel that the person she spoke with knew the meaning of the word.
    Basically, she was told that they could do nothing because the payment was not due for x days, and that only after she had not paid they would help, adding 12 thankyou oh, and they said they could take the minimum payment from our current ( overdrawn ) account.
    So basically, back to good old mr daniels, they are investigating, will reply within 28 days blah blah blah...
    Thanks again Andy, well worth a thumbs up

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details