Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative andie_303 Informative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jan 2009

Default Lloyds TSB email needed

The title says it all.

Has anyone got the email address for Lloydsicon TSB

Customer Service/Complaints department would be fine.

Thanks

Basic Account Holder andychurchill Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2009

Default Re: Lloyds TSB email needed

they don't have an email address, at least none that I've ever found, so I got around it by emailing their CEO directly (eric.daniels@lloydstsbicon.c o.uk), who kindly and quietly (e.g. no direct response from him) forwarded it onto the customer services team.

I pointed out that I was only doing this because I did not believe their telephone service had adequately dealt with my issue in a previous conversation, and wishes to ensure my complaint was dealt with promptly during the postal strikes.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder mills1 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2009

Default Re: Lloyds TSB email needed

Quote Originally Posted by andychurchill View Post
    they don't have an email address, at least none that I've ever found, so I got around it by emailing their CEO directly (eric.daniels@lloydstsbicon.c o.uk), who kindly and quietly (e.g. no direct response from him) forwarded it onto the customer services team.

I pointed out that I was only doing this because I did not believe their telephone service had adequately dealt with my issue in a previous conversation, and wishes to ensure my complaint was dealt with promptly during the postal strikes.

Andy, thumbs up for providing the email addy
    I have never ever seen a company react so quick!
    I sent off email around 11.30 pm Tuesday 1st December, a reply comes courtesy of snail mail not 5 minutes ago!
    Basically, the lady has been under a lot of stress lately.
    I do not want to go into too much detail, snoopers
    But suffice to say she asked for some space shall we say ?
    Her Lloyds card is not in arrears, she thought that by getting in touch with them weeks before the minimum payment was due to inform them that we would have a struggle paying that they would be " sympathetic "
    I do not feel that the person she spoke with knew the meaning of the word.
    Basically, she was told that they could do nothing because the payment was not due for x days, and that only after she had not paid they would help, adding 12 thankyou oh, and they said they could take the minimum payment from our current ( overdrawn ) account.
    So basically, back to good old mr daniels, they are investigating, will reply within 28 days blah blah blah...
    Thanks again Andy, well worth a thumbs up

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE