Essex or Fort William.. or BOTH!

Spamalot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where would you like a 2010 CAG meet to be?  

16 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Where would you like a 2010 CAG meet to be?

A certain Muffin Mutilator in Leeds suggested meets in either Essex or Fort William in the new year.

Which one? is the question.

Of course, we could always hire a mini bus and do both...8-)

(CAG on tour picking up peeps on the way or just meeting them at certain rendezvous points en route...:eek::p)

Anyhoo...

Suggestions welcome as long as they're clean and reasonably sensible..:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to vote Hils... you can vote for as many as you like on this poll.... I'm very generous.. It's not like the X factor you know.... we won't force you on tour on a mini bus just because one of the panel thinks it will generate publicity... :p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A certain Muffin Mutilator in Leeds suggested meets in either Essex or Fort William in the new year.

Which one? is the question.

Of course, we could always hire a mini bus and do both...8-)

(CAG on tour picking up peeps on the way or just meeting them at certain rendezvous points en route...:eek::p)

Anyhoo...

Suggestions welcome as long as they're clean and reasonably sensible..:rolleyes:

I deny I am the Muffin Mutilator..

I just had to look on the map to find fort william! lol.

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

I'll go to either so long as I have time to save!

or maybe the tour bus.....

whatever....

Decisions, decisions..... lol

My fight so far:

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Yipee! :D

do I have to sit in the back with the bats?:rolleyes:

My fight so far:

you can get the bus if it is in Essex! Scoosie... don't do buses .... 'specially not in Essex!!!! :eek:

and I am not talking to you anymore cause you only look to be 12 and its not fair

:oops: I have a portrait in the Attic...:p:D

Caledonian Sleeper trains | ScotRail

I really like that idea, and if I get the job I'm after it's a definite maybe... plus a little trip on the Orient Express.. ;):D

:)

ooops folks, I am going to have to butt out of this one, Mr HF starts his treatment in January, I done know how well he will be. Sorry. Fancy me forgeting that

We haven't arranged a date yet!!! :eek::eek: For all we know it may not be 'til my b'day in March... :rolleyes: Seriously, Hillbilly, never say never... wait and see... could still end up back in Leeds.

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

of course, I take them everywhere

ps we have an estate car will you be OK in the back?

course I will.... as long as the bats don't get car sick!

So where do I fit in??

Do you have a roof rack and some elastic bands... :confused:

erm will roller skates and a tow rope do?:p

ooops folks, I am going to have to butt out of this one, Mr HF starts his treatment in January, I done know how well he will be. Sorry. Fancy me forgeting that

I'm with spammy on this one.... never say never!

My fight so far:

hi hils... busy working I see;)

My fight so far:

Hi jan, didn't see you there!:D

My fight so far: