Find the cheapest petrol prices....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Where I live our local ASDA Self Service Petrol Station has been rated as the Cheapest in the whole of the UK, But my family prefer to go to Morrison's where you get a card called "Morrison's Miles" which when we buy fuel you get money to use in their supermarket for shopping and they CAN be used along with other Special offers so it has saved my family over £30 in the store on Food.

Guest Jason King
www.petrolprices.comI've been registered over a year and reckon I've saved £££s by always using the cheapest garage!

I too am registered and receive email updates daily.

However, they tend to send them late afternoon when my working day is all but over so defeats the object really.

Guest Jason King
Where I live our local ASDA Self Service Petrol Station has been rated as the Cheapest in the whole of the UK, But my family prefer to go to Morrison's where you get a card called "Morrison's Miles" which when we buy fuel you get money to use in their supermarket for shopping and they CAN be used along with other Special offers so it has saved my family over £30 in the store on Food.

Tesco points are the best and most generous and worth twice as much as Morrison's Miles. Even worth four times as much if used for Rewards.

However, Tesco fuel is usually at least a penny more than Morrison's fuel in my area so I guess it evens out except for Rewards.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

get an asda savings card you can put what ever you want on it and use it when ever you want, i just put £2 here and there all year round so when im a bit hard up i can use the card i even buy easter eggs with it, also any 1p or 2p you pick up chuck them in a jar see just how much you can save this way,

• 4 weeks later...