Online order, paid for, but not received.

Oggle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From their website

Copyright © 2009 Baby Supplies Ltd

Comoany Registration:

Name & Registered Office:

BABY SUPPLIES LIMITED

19 CAMBRIAN WAY

MARSHFIELD

CARDIFF

CF3 2WB

Company No. 05007796

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 06/01/2004

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

7487 - Other business activities

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 05/01/2008 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/10/2009

Last Return Made Up To: 06/01/2009

Next Return Due: 03/02/2010

Last Members List: 06/01/2009

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

I might have guessed it was them.

You don't give a monkeys it's their 'policy'. It is your money. And you want it back.

Under the Distance Selling Regulations the supplier has not complied with the law and you are due the monry back, and Halifax's 'policy' is immaterial.

Which of their cards did you use, debit/credit - Visa/Mastercard/Maestro?

Excellent! Call your bank, advise you are requesting a cashback under Visa's customer guarantee scheme. Don;t listen to their guff - say if you do not get the refund within 7 days to your account, you'll raise a formal complaint with Visa International of their refusal to comply with a legitimate refund request.

well Halifax were having none of it! just kept saying there was nothing they can do and they can't comment on it!!!! they are an absoloute waste of space, they were told that aswell!!! never spoken to someone so rude!! thanks for your help though.

Don't let them get away with it. Ask to speak to someone more senior until you get someone who actually knows what they are talking about. They have a long history of this, and then they deny have heard of the Visa guarantee.

Refer them to this:

http://www.visa.co.uk/security/main.html

Also contact Visa directly; [email protected]

Edited by buzby

for 16 mninutes and 43 seconds i listened to a very rude bloke tell me, how no one in the call centre can help, its not there fault or problem but he understands!!! i was going to ask, how do i make the complaint to visa, thanks for all the info you've given me, your help has been much appreciated

• 10 months later...

The same has just happened to me with Bedswarehouse.co.uk. I paid £179 for a bed and was told it was out of stock,but only when they had taken the money from my account. After four weeks I requested a refund. They told me it would take up to 14 days for the refund to show up in my account. Two months later and still no refund and my bank told me that no attempts had been made by them to credit my account. Fraud investigators are now on the case. My bank (Alliance & Leicester) told me you are protected if you pay online by Visa, so keep pushing it.