What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My friend is devastated today as her cat was run over last night. She made it home and has had emergency surgery but it's touch and go.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too Nys. Thanks.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Had a pretty mixed week. Won £25 on the lottery. Got diagnosed with cancer. So a bit more yang than ying in there

Sorry to hear that woody. I know it must be scary but many forms of cancer are successfully treated these days. I hope yours is one of those. x

• 2 weeks later...

women - wtf is wrong with them

and this is coming from a married man

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

two days to find out whtyour telephone and broad band cut, BT found that our line had been given to somebody else, not even a sorry about the mix up, but if we dont pay for the line for two days i bet they are on to us......

• 3 weeks later...

Stone hit windscreen autoglass say non repairable. Typical

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

hi this Sandy ( BC'S o/h ) my ex has got me really upset and annoyed. Since our daughter had her baby he has taken over and keeps saying "my granddaughter" he seems to resent the fact I was with our daughter when she was in labour/giving birth as she asked me to be so due to me missing out on her sister's baby being born which the ex was at!

Daughter did not want her dad there and as it turned out when things went wrong the hospital said only 2 people allowed in the delivery room with her and as she had got hold of me tight I could not move anyway so was her partner and myself with her which did not please the ex so now he is doing all he can to keep me from seeing our granddaughter to the extent that as baby is small for her age and is to see a baby Doctor at the hospital he turned round and said to daughter why does your mother need to come?

This is my grandchild as well as his, he can see her her every day where I am not able to as I live 3 hours away and he uses that against me, been trying to get a mutual exchange near to our daughter but not had any joy

I am so :-x

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Hi Sandy, hope you are feeling a bit less angry now as the morning moves on. I also hope it's not too long before you get that perfect move nearer to your daughter. You will be a big part in their lives sooner than you realise:-D

I'm sure there could be peeps helping on the site who may have ideas which could help you achieve your move. Please tell us if you or BC have started a thread in another forum regarding this, or if you start here with the hurdles you are experiencing with this move. I'm hoping it doesn't all rely on an exchange taking place.

• Confused 1

hi sorry for the rant, been trying for a long time to move, we have a lovely house, just over 6 years old and is really big, wish could pick it up and take it with us and not Determinator not started a thread about it lol. We want a 2 bed house or bungalow in ILKESTON,DERBYSHIRE or anywhere within a hour of the area, must allow dogs as we have 2.

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

no as she lives with her b/f and he is a mummy's boy! lol B/C also hopes the move will get him a new job

Getting one of those fake HMRC tax reclaim emails, luckily I spotted it on my phone and deleted it immediately from there.

Good luck with your prospective house move BC, hope you get something nice. I'm going into a nice block which is for older people, has heating included in rent, is near my local station.

Can't afford to keep ending up with £10 after working all week, paying rent, fares and bills. Not on.

I'm looking forward to the move - started clearing up old paperwork and found details of old Paragon loan which DOES have PPI so going for them when I move in a couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

getting a letter from DWP saying I have to attend an interview at the local JC because my circumstances may have changed and they need to ensure my payments are correct!! Erm nothing has changed so bit worried now

Parents who can't control their children and do nothing whilst they scream the place down. This was a doctors surgery and I wasn't happy at all. Unless I'm being that unreasonable in expecting parents to put their phones down and keep an eye on their child?

Neighbour's very, very loud music.

Currently having thoughts of 'Shining-esque' style violence - axe, door, then stereo equipment. If only I owned an axe......

Why is it no one playing ultra loud music ever plays decent music?? Forced listening to dance crap for the last 3 hours isn't enjoyable...at least, I guess without the drugs he and his friends are evidently availing themselves of.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop