attachment of earnings order re CTAX debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have an arrears of under £400 for c tax to Westminster. i spoke to a member of staff last week explaining that with my current salary and outgoings i can make a payment plan of £35 a month. the representetive said that this is not acceptable and i need to pay more. as i was out and about i asked her to send me the amount of arrears and what we discussed to my email s i can have a think and come up with a payment plan. she never sent mean email and today i received the attachment of earning to my work and they demand £185 !

how can i complain about this as i really can not afford to pay this.

also my employers have not yet received the attachment of earnings.

Hi i had the same thing happen to me and when i appealed they said i had had enough time to pay and sort out a plan so i ended up having to pay £155 out of my salary. This led to me getting into arrears with my mortgage.

I wish you luck in getting them to change your mind.

what is the proceedure to complain about this????:mad: i sent them my earnings and my outgoings and stressed the fact that i can not afford more than £35 a month on top of my current years payments but they have still issued this order...

all advice is appreciated

• dx100uk changed the title to attachment of earnings order re CTAX debt