What are you listening to now?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't some plank group with a midget win that Y non factor awhile ago by copying this real talent (issues aside) (about half way through) :)

Premier Inn adds using Devo's WHIP IT :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Whip it? no, i bought it..:)

:lol:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

:).. for more guitar talent have a listen to purple rain live Syracuse 85

see if this link works, about 1:36 on in (the vid is better, but cant seem to find one online....)

as for jimi re, say no more, the best..:)

slash, not bad either....

• 1 month later...

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

see if this link works

purple rain, extended. some guitar..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlGwp1_W0Zw

Dont see the link at all in your original post ford. Itjust blank where it should be.

Can see it in the email notification, and in edit mode as I am typing this reply

addendum

... and dont see it in the quote bit when I post this reply

and my post 2 up is blank to me

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

odd.

if, as you say, things work here ok with opera, then maybe its something to do with yr fox (old) version?

Yes, apart from the simple fact that youtube links and vids are fine everywhere else..

Issue is only here.

Its clearly some issue with the way the links are presented when active (as apposed to the post being edited) here and my slightly older firefox and plugins

The Tory Legacy

Yes, apart from the simple fact that youtube links and vids are fine everywhere else..

Issue is only here.

Its clearly some issue with the way the links are presented when active (as apposed to the post being edited) here and my slightly older firefox and plugins

maybe its the way cag scripts you :):spy:

maybe its the way cag scripts you :):spy:

LOL

Maybe,

They were OK. Not certain when they started going wrong but its not that long ago. Few weeks I think but not certain..

The Tory Legacy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Tory Legacy

• 2 weeks later...

The Tory Legacy