Need Some Help With Insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi wonder if anyone can help about a month ago my next door neighbours house was set on fire as a result i had to be rehomed i had contents insurance who i contacted who are ment to be dealing with my claim , they moved all my stuff and noted what was smoked damaged and what i coulnt take after a week and a half i had to ring them and ask what happens next they replied i should of recieved a list of items of which i price up and send back to them ,i replied i have had nothing atall from them so they sent me list out and i priced it as best i could and sent it back to them . today i rang them again as that was over a week ago and heard nothing again they told me they hadnt recieved it ! i told them id sent it to there birmingham office which is where the loss ajuster is from they then told me all the mail from there is being redirected to newcastle office ? ive been offred no reason why all they did was try and put me through to my lost ajuster but all i got was answering service so left my details yet again . im at my wits end i dont no what to do i dont even have a bed to sleep on as it was one of items smoked damaged i have 2 children and need this money to replace items like wadrobes etc ive been dumped in a house and just left to it basically and dont no where to turn to next can anyone help?

By the nature of the job loss adjusters tend to be out on the road on a regular basis and if you leave messages on a land line they may not get them until they are back in the office.

Try finding out a main/switchboard number for the loss adjusters and see if you can get someone else to assist you. If you are still getting no joy contact your contents insurers again as it is them who have appointed the loss adjuster and they are failing to fulfil their duties.

i have a mobile number for the loss ajuster which i think they put me through to so left messege and the time i called at as yet nothing . im more mad about them saying they havnt recieved my list of condemed items which means im back to square one and continuing to sleep on floor :mad:

well its monday and just had to ring them again its like talking to a brick wall over and over again the loss ajuster is not around again ! and the person who answers phone doesnt have a clue wots going on saying they still havnt recieved my list of condemed items and on my details still got my old address when i told them ive moved and gave them new address weeks ago ! im really struggling here can any one please help im a single parent finding this all to much