Mornington Crescent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anybody want to play?

Starting at...

Bank

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

arghhhh not again. I didn't understand it the first time round :(

Monument?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

How is it played ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

How is it played ?

You'll pick it up.

Monument

Hmmm good move. Ummm let's go with...

Westminster

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Canary Wharf

Sorry, you posted at the same time. Clearly I can't follow Whitechapel with Canary Wharf! My bad...

Seven Sisters ;)

Camden Town :cool:

Illegal move, I'm afraid. Since Barracad looks to be playing the Westminster All-Change ruleset, playing Camden on a Saturday puts you in Nid. Sorry.

I shall therefore divert Finchly Central to the rather more controversial, but nonetheless legal, Baker Street.

Illegal move, I'm afraid. Since Barracad looks to be playing the Westminster All-Change ruleset, playing Camden on a Saturday puts you in Nid. Sorry.

I shall therefore divert Finchly Central to the rather more controversial, but nonetheless legal, Baker Street.

I have no Idea what the rules are!! :rolleyes::eek: So I think I'd better stop playing..:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I have no Idea what the rules are!! :rolleyes::eek: So I think I'd better stop playing..:(

You'll soon pick it up, Spamalot. You're in Nid currently, but can come out of Nid now and play off any station (except those on the Northern Line, obviously) that doesn't also share an overland rail terminus.

To be fair, it might have been easier if Barracad had started with the gentler Armitage ruleset, which doesn't include Nids (or shuffles or doubles, incidentally), but he'd decided to go for the full Westminster All-change so you're in at the deep end, I'm afraid...

...on which pont, sillygirl1, I believe I shall take us to Euston.

I think shuffles and doubles are ok and don't complicate things too much but as some people are unfamiliar with the game we shall stay away from 'double doubles' and the like as it will just get too complicated. Agreed?

And now for a very short trip over to King's Cross

How about Warwick Avenue

BTW I work on the underground, (Bakerloo & Victoria lines...), one day I am going to do the 'every station on the network' trip. Does anyone on CAG want to join me on that day - it will be a weekday cos of engineering work on the lines at the weekends.