Child Tax Credit has not been paid in HELP!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have logged onto my bank this morning and my child tax credit has NOT gone into my bank as it was every Tuesday morning.

Is anyone else in the same boat, is there a problem there end or do you think it may go into my account tomorrow?

The last time this happened was when they hadnt received my end of tax year claim, but they are not due in until 31st July 09 so cannot think of what this is????

The office doesnt open until 8am and I am sat here really worried that I will not receive any more monies which will totally mess up my incomings and outgoings!

Thanks

I would also like to add that I have received NO letters or paperwork from them and I know that this normally arrives some weeks later but surely they cannot just stop it without warning????

Mine went in OK this morning.

Some bank runs don't complete until 8am so check again then, failing that you'll have to contact tax credits.

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

Apparently my payments were suspended and they tried to do manual payment and that didnt work either. I have no idea why they were suspended and he didnt know either and he said it was probably just an error and that he would get it pushed through and that I would receive a giro payment!!

I might give them another ring later as I am not convinced that is the case, I mean why suspend payments and tell me they have no reason for it! It went in fine last week :mad:

They probably were inputting the new details for Loobyloo34 who had sent her TC renewal form straightawaay and then realised wrong person and now have to reset yours... :rolleyes:

Mine go in on Monday and were AOK, even though I am dreading when they do my form as they usually throw it all out of whack and like you, my budget is done on a daily to weekly basis. :-|

They probably were inputting the new details for Loobyloo34 who had sent her TC renewal form straightawaay and then realised wrong person and now have to reset yours... :rolleyes:

Mine go in on Monday and were AOK, even though I am dreading when they do my form as they usually throw it all out of whack and like you, my budget is done on a daily to weekly basis. :-|

Mmmm good point though they didnt admit to it being their error, merely a technical error!

I gave them my renewal figure as well so like you that will no doubt put mine out of sync!

When I moved house they gave me an extra £40 - maybe I should move more often lol!! :grin:

The thing is, I changed bank details around 4 months ago, rang them twice saying I wanted it via giro, they never did cancel the bank payments (this was during the time when I had issues with NatWest) so am not holding up much hope of them actually issuing this payment, but I would like to be proved wrong this time!

It's all been happening to me today...... found out that my car insurance was cancelled and no one has written to me to tell me this and they have admited it was THEIR ERROR!!! :mad::mad: