mr cb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i have been mulling over reclaiming my bank charges from rbos for about a week now,think i have read enough literature on the matter, have got duplicate copies of my last 6 years statements and totalled the ammount paid by myself to be £585.however, i have recently read on the cag front page that oft has ruled that unfair charges are charges over £12. does this mean i can only claim for charges over this ammount ?can anyone advise.

No the £12 was mooted as a point where the oft might intervene not as a limit. £12 is still too high (imo)

most charges by banks are *way* over this figure anyway.

Claim them all apart from "service charges" ie if you have a special account like royalties etc

BTW you can't reclaim the interest banks have charged you (well you can claim a portion of it but it is very hard to seperate it out)

they are allowed to make some money :-)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D