Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder JoannaYork Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    May 2009

Question Ryanair cancellation flight medical reason

I booked a flighticon with Ryanair a month ago. I can't fly due to medical reason. I 've got an accident 2 weeks ago and a doctor told me that for my safety I can't travel. I'd like to cancel my flight. Would it be refunded? I've got medical certificate. I have looked at the terms and conditions and could find only paragraphes about death of family member. Have you got any experience in personal injuries? How could I claim for the refund?

Any help in this matter would be gratefully received

Banned Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Aug 2006
    I am in
    Angie Knights' cabinet with night vision technology

Default Re: Ryanair cancellation flight medical reason

Sorry, Joanna, your chances are nil. You may be able to shift the date, but I'm not hopeful without paying fees.

Get well.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE