Scottish Power - customer services centre opening hours

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know the real opening hours of the Scottish Power customer service centre?

I am currently without hot water and heat due to a faulty quantum card for my prepayment gas meter (yes, I've tried wiping it). My last statement says the customer service centre is open 8.30am-1pm on Saturday, but I phoned at 11:57am and the recording told me to call back during opening hours!

Hi k71

Scottish Power Web site not much help but found this if it helps

Power cuts and damaged electrical equipment

If you have a power cut or notice that ScottishPower equipment has been damaged or causes concern, call our 24 hour Emergency Helpline:

• If you live in the ScottishPower area, call 0845 27 27 999.
  • If you live in the Manweb area, please call 0845 272 2424.

Good luck.

Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thanks, but I don't think that applies, as it's a gas meter which is probably working fine, it's only the card that's faulty, and there's no leak. I think I'll just have to call back on monday at some point between 8.30 and 7 (the stated opening hours) and hope that I find a time when they're actually open!

P.S. I already emailed customer services about the discrepancy in their opening hours and got an auto-response including

We will respond to your enquiry within 5 working days.

Did you know that ScottishPower was recently voted top for its online service in U-switch's bi-annual customer satisfaction survey.

:D

Appologies k71, misread the Gas bit!!! I'm fighting their Electricity side.

Not much help on the Gas part of their web site either!

Call Transco and get their advice on their emergency line

freephone 0800 111 999

they can only say no can't help if it's wrong.

Good luck.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Transco's website says

You should contact your gas supplier for any issues regarding your gas meter.

I think they'd only really be interested if there was a leak or no gas coming into the meter. It's not too cold, I'll be alright until monday, I'm more annoyed about the customer services centre not being open when they said they were!

I got the same thing again this morning, then I tried a different menu option to speak to an adviser, that was fine. Guess I should have tried that earlier! While I was at it I told them about their screwy phone system, which presumably tells you to ring back when they're open if wiping the card doesn't help whenever you ring and choose those options!

oh, I forgot! I got through to the call centre or whatever it is in Liverpool no problem by selecting different options though.