Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder canuck_bc Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Nov 2008

Default Nursing and bankruptcy

Does anyone know if bankruptcy will impact on being a Registered Nurse? I know some professions do not allow you to continue working once you go bankrupt but from what I see, they are mostly public-office or accounting sorts of positions.

Any ideas about nursing?

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    old_andrew2007 Highly informative old_andrew2007 Highly informative old_andrew2007 Highly informative old_andrew2007 Highly informative old_andrew2007 Highly informative old_andrew2007 Highly informative

Cagger since
    Jan 2007
    I am in
    West Midlands

Default Re: Nursing and bankruptcy

Hi canuck,
    IMHO a nusre who is bankrupt should have not problem in remaining registered as it would have an impact on their competency.
    You could put this question directly to the NMC Nursing and Midwifery Council www.nmc-uk.org,

Regards

Andy

Advice is based on my personal opinion, and what I have learnt from this forum.
    If you need legal advice please consider consulting a lawyer.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder loobyloo85 Informative loobyloo85 Informative loobyloo85 Informative

Cagger since
    Dec 2008

Default Re: Nursing and bankruptcy

Hi

I have heard slightly different reviews about whether bankruptcy would affect nursing professions, so to be on the safe side, query this with your welfare officer or HR to find out if it will be affected x

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE