Cheap Repair to my car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

hope someone can help, i have full comp with direct line:lol:, i was parked in a car park and someone reversed into my parked car, i think they have accepted libility...anyway i took it to Audi to get repaired and was told by direct line if your not happy with the repair we wont help you cause its not one of our approved repairers, i said fine its Audi and i know they do a good job.

i took my car to Audi and made a point of telling them that i bought the car three weeks ago and checked to make sure it had no previous repairs and that the car was a good example for a ten year old used car, i asked them to make sure it was repaired properly with no filler, i asked for a new wing, i was sent an estimate for the work which included a new wing and headlight which i was happy with, the car has been repaired and the wing has not been replaced, i have told Audi I'm not happy with this and don't want to accept the car back, they said the engineer came to the body shop and said to repair and not replace. i don't want the car back with filler and have contacted direct line and they have told me the engineer is happy with the repair so i must lump it or like it.

can someone help, i don't want the car back without a proper repair.

Where do i stand

Thanks