Capital bank PLC Credit Care PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a loan in 1999 with credit care and paid loan back early and had to pay back £3000 on top of loan as told PPI was a lump sum.

can anyone suggest any action i could take. i have credit agreement here that i can scan and post.

it says advance: A £ xxxxx

credit care B £xxxxx

C £

loan (a + b + C) d £xxxxx

total charge for credit e £ xxxx

total amount payable (d + e) F £xxxxx

the total amount payable (F) is payable by consequetive monthly installments as follows........

apr 12.8

you agree to pay the BLANK premium of £ BLANK which will be added.....

you would need to prove the ppi was mis-sold, or have a look at the multiple agreements thread .

there are some good threads and things in the stickies to try and work this out.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/toysandclothes/img015.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/toysandclothes/img016.jpg

Could someone please let me know what they think of the agreement. its my copy of the agreement do i need the one from them?

does anyone have an address for capital bank PLC?

what would i send first?

Edited by elizabeth25

Hello elizabeth,

Firstly I believe your Agreement my be flawed as it does not effectively distinguish between the loan and the creditcare (PPI) cover I believe the payments for the loan and the credit care should be shown separately on the agreement ie monthly payments of £xxx for loan and £xxx for creditcare.

have a look here for more help..

Multiple agreements falling within section 18 CCA 1974

The company address is in the second of your photobucket links.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...hes/img016.jpg

It looks like a chester address I have done a search in the Companies House site and the FSA Register but only one company came up and it was not in chester.

Your loan agreement was 1999 so you will need to have a look at this on claiming mis-sold PPI providing you can pin down the company. They may no longer exist:eek:

For claims before 2005 and the FSA ruling from which campaign

How to tell if you’ve been mis-sold PPI

Quick check: were you mis-sold? - How to tell if you’ve been mis-sold PPI

Here is some information on credit care..

Name & Registered Office:

CREDITCARE LIMITED

177 MELTON ROAD

WEST BRIDGFORD

NOTTINGHAM

NG2 6JL

Company No. 02255549

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif spacer.gif Status: Active

Date of Incorporation: 10/05/1988

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

If you could post the full address and company number at the top the agreement I can be certain to put in the correct information to search again.

or you can have search yourself in here...

Companies House

and here..

FSA Register

hope this helps;)

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• 4 months later...

Hi

I have an update. They wrote back saying they dont have to provide a copy of the credit agreement. I obviously have one anyhow.

How do you suggest I now proceed. What happened was I paid off the loan early but lost the full PPI amount as they said non was refundable. I have looked at the spreadsheets on the PPI info but can not work out how to fill it in. Appreciate anyones help.

I have posted the agreement on here in a previous post.

Thanks

Sorry, a further question. I have drafted a letter saying that they have not distinguished between the amount payable each month for the loan and for the ppi. i also said the policy was missold and I was not informed that if I paid the loan back early I would forfeit the whole policy sum. anything else to add?

also do i claim against capital bank who had loan with or credit care? many thanks.

Hiya Elizabeth,

I can do the calculations for you and email the Excel Spreadsheet to you, but you have hidden the dates and figures on the agreement above.

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.