Hello there,

For the last 1.5 years I have stayed everywhere, at friends, families etc.

Now I am moving into a flatshare and the estate agents want to see a proof of current address...unfortunately I don't really have one.

I had a letter sent to my friend's place, but am not really living here and neither the landlord or the council know that I have stayed. Also my belongings are scattered at friends places.

It shouldn't really matter with the council as I have been in full time education, but what should I do about the address proof?

I've got family that can guarantee for me, would that be enough or will the estate agents simply go bonkers and decide to not let me move? That would also mean I loose a large holding deposit...

Thank you!