ODC v Ulster Bank/RBS

ODC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Upon recently checking my online statement I discovered that I was charged £ 420.00 by these people for the fact that they didn't pay 16 Direct Debits over a 10 day period in February this year. The total of the DD's not paid was less than £ 390.00. Indeed some of them were presented twice and one of them was for a payment from my current account into a savings account with the same bank.

This amounts to a charge of £ 30 each time they did not pay a DD which in my mind is pure extortion.

As a result my account is now over its overdraft limit again and now liable to these punitive and extortionate charges.

This is of course one of the Banks that Comrade Broon gave billions to and one which spend small fortunes on Corporate jollies and huge pensions.

£ 420 may not be a lot to the corporate fat cats (probaly the cost of a business lunch) but its a helluva lot to me.

I have fired off the letter asking for a refund and will keep you posred. Any help, advice or tips appreciated