DHL insurance through a third party used

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I have made a return of goods to private seller through the same courier service I use a lot - wheelcouriers.com. They use DHL, so every time I have a DHL courier at my door. Their prices are good and include insurance.

Goods got damaged and wheelcouriers.com said they will be happy to claim the value of goods through DHL insurance. I have sent them the information requested and it never arrived. Next pack I've sent via recorded delivery and wheelcouriers.com claim they did not receive it and said it is too late for any claims now.

I replied that I was not made aware at any time of the time-frame to complete a claim. Nothing is stated on their website or terms and conditions. DHL website shows insurance claim term is 30 days. In my case it has been only 2 weeks since the damage caused.

In general, wheelcouriers.com were slow in replying to my multiple emails and they don't state their contact number anywhere.

I feel guttered because I'm close to loosing my money. It seems very unfair and I'm not quite sure where to look for help. Any ideas would be very appreciated.

Thank you al in advance.

Taras