DLA Payment dates

odds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are they changing ?

I ask because I get mine every 4 weeks usually. I had a payment on 27th Jan and then I got a payment on 17th Feb (3 weeks money). Haven't rung them yet, just wondered if anyone has had the same.

Thanks

Are they changing ?

I ask because I get mine every 4 weeks usually. I had a payment on 27th Jan and then I got a payment on 17th Feb (3 weeks money). Haven't rung them yet, just wondered if anyone has had the same.

Thanks

I received my DLA payment also on the 27th Jan and the next one was paid on the 24th Feb (due date) so not sure why they have changed yours. I would give them a ring to see why.

Mystery solved.

I was recently in hospital, and doing the correct thing I phoned them up the day before admittance. I was advised that it would make no difference to my money, as it was only for 2 weeks max stay. So I phoned them today about my payments only to be told that I should have phoned them when I returned home. So basically she said that they will now reinstate my payments

I can't understand why they didn't write to me before taking that action.

All sorted now though ................... Hopefully :rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

Hello my last D.L.A payment was tuesday 7th august 2012 its paid every four weeks but not on a tuesday how do I know when I'll get paid it next

Thanks