Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder odds Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Default DLA Payment dates

Are they changing ?
    I ask because I get mine every 4 weeks usually. I had a payment on 27th Jan and then I got a payment on 17th Feb (3 weeks money). Haven't rung them yet, just wondered if anyone has had the same.
    Thanks

Basic Account Holder scanjet1954 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jul 2008

Default Re: DLA Payment dates

Quote Originally Posted by odds View Post
    Are they changing ?
    I ask because I get mine every 4 weeks usually. I had a payment on 27th Jan and then I got a payment on 17th Feb (3 weeks money). Haven't rung them yet, just wondered if anyone has had the same.
    Thanks
    I received my DLA payment also on the 27th Jan and the next one was paid on the 24th Feb (due date) so not sure why they have changed yours. I would give them a ring to see why.

Basic Account Holder odds Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Default Re: DLA Payment dates

Mystery solved.
    I was recently in hospital, and doing the correct thing I phoned them up the day before admittance. I was advised that it would make no difference to my money, as it was only for 2 weeks max stay. So I phoned them today about my payments only to be told that I should have phoned them when I returned home. So basically she said that they will now reinstate my payments
    I can't understand why they didn't write to me before taking that action.
    All sorted now though ................... Hopefully

Basic Account Holder ilovekaiya10 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Sep 2012

Hello my last D.L.A payment was tuesday 7th august 2012 its paid every four weeks but not on a tuesday how do I know when I'll get paid it next
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE