Help,I am an idiot.HB application form.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have realised I have made a mistake when telling LHA officer who was filling my form the wrong date of when we moved in to the property.

We have been having a hellish couple of years,losing our house,reduced income etc

I said we moved in late summer 2006.

We actually moved in Jan 2008.

I don't know how on earth I made the mistake,only that my head is in all places right now with stress and hubbys job etc

It doesn't have anything to do with my actual LHA claim because that is only valid from Monday 16th of this year.

Its an error on the form,my landlord went mad because he received a letter asking for remainder of council tax for 06/07(he lived here alone at that point).

I feel so stupid and worried.

I am ringing them first thing monday morning to rectify it and I do remember LHA officer saying something about we have one month to supply all that is asked etc or claim becomes invalid.

If I ask them to correct that date on the form asap monday morning am I right in thinking that landlords council tax account will be sorted out back to how it should.

I feel sick.

Will it be straightforward for LHA people to fix the error on my form?

I have so much on my mind and this has made me feel rotten ,especially as landlord is so great.