Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder robbie1944 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2007

Default council tax

Hi
    can anyone give me some advice of what to do next, I am on pension credit and so do not pay council tax but my daughter is working so has to pay a portion of tax, unfortunately she has got behind with her payments,due to her bank closing her account, the council has now taken us all to court and has now got a NOTICE OF LIABILITY ORDER against us all.
    the week before the Court date she visited the council offices and made a payment of 20(she owes 170 with court fees)and left ,she then received a lettericon of the council saying they would not accept the offer,so where do we go from here.
    She cannot pay any more than the 20 offered as she is now paying all her debts through a voluntary payment system and has very litter disposable income left

Site Team maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52's Avatar

Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default Re: council tax

Hi, robbie.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum, where hopefully you'll get some help.

Regards.

Scott.

Royalties Account Holder Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2007

Default Re: council tax

She need to make out a budget sheet showing all income and expenditure and take that to the council to back up her payment offer.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details