RBS for the umpteenth time

kennyh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok folks - it's 'once more unto the breach'.

I've been reading various bits to play 'catch-up' - me and the family have various actions 'stayed' - and I did have a look at 'Alanfromderby's excellent update on Natwest historical T&Cs.

However I'm about to embark on another (I thought I'd retired!) RBS project (where their computer has run wild and clocked up some £500 in spurios charges) and need to know whether, apart from the foregoing, any of the 'hoops' ,we must pass through, have been moved or changed or will the procedures adopted back in 2007 for both credit cards and bank charges (yes I know any bank charge action will be held in abeyance until the end of the OFT case) still prevail.

Also will the question of 'unfairness' of size of charges still prevail regardless of whether such charges are eventually found to be unlawful?

If Bankfodder, Alanfromderby or Zootscoot (respect and respects to all) could confirm (or otherwise) then we'll get the ball rolling.

In a funny sort os a way it's good to be back.

• 2 weeks later...