Lifeline Insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I know this is a copy of my post in the mobile phone forum but since its an issue with the insurance - im hoping you can help?

Here are the main points.

April 08 i got the phone - all payments for the CPW insurance are paid and when i went to the CPW store on the 31st of december to cancel my contract which i can do with Lifeline - it was accepted and processed.

7th January i got a bill for £415.99 - full payment demand for line rental for remaining 9 months even though i cancelled.

14th Jan i got a Westcot letter advising of above but if i paid £111.10 i would be reconnected and they would waive the disconnection fee of £300+.

After 10 trips to the store, numerous failed faxes to arrive, numerous failed calls by me in store and by the sales girl who is helping me they are declining to cancel the contract and are saying i owe money.

I paid £30 excess as by agreement and it was authorised by lifeline and the CPW stores manager - phone handed back - paperwork signed and i have all the originals.

I have until the 17th of feb to either pay or get this sorted out but 02@CPW are bing really unhelpful and ignorant of my issue.

Since they are breaking the contract and forcably trying to claim money off me that I DO NOT OWE - can i counter claim agaisnt them due to stress/loss of earnings and the obvious bad debt mark im going to recieve?

Much appreciated for any help!

• 2 weeks later...