Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder entrealz Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2007

Default PC World Head Office Phone Number.

I have PC World's Head Office phone number at last, It was given to me to contact them if I had any problems picking up my laptop replacement from the local store and if I had any problems with the refund for the laptop I sent back. I really would have liked the number over a month ago when I was getting nowhere with PC World customer services, I was repeatedly told that even they didn't know the number, that they could only email to head office themselves. After countless phone callsicon emails etc... they finally rang me, and in 10 mins everything was sorted. If I could have spoken to head office directly over a month ago things would have been so much easier. Here it is 01727 202120 I hope this helps people to sort out their problems too.

Basic Account Holder worthing kiwi Novitiate

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Default Re: PC World Head Office Phone Number.

I tried your quoted telephone number 01727202120 to be told that the number was now o8445610098./
    this number worked but I still could not cancel an order as they said the computer is down.

Basic Account Holder joka007 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Oct 2010

Default Re: PC World Head Office Phone Number.

Quote Originally Posted by worthing kiwi View Post
    I tried your quoted telephone number 01727202120 to be told that the number was now o8445610098./
    this number worked but I still could not cancel an order as they said the computer is down.
    over 3 years thread...

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE