help asap please need advise

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone to cut a story short i was knocked off my motorbike (not my fault). anyway i got the police refrence number to give to my insurance company (quin direct) phoned them up to claim, they then informed me i wasnt insured :mad: i asked why they said there was a missed payment in november and they sent me a letter saying so which i did recieve. the letter said i had 14 days to pay or my insurance would be canciled. they then sent me another letter saying to contact them or it would be canciled. i had recieved a letter from my bank saying the payment has been paid however there wasnt any money in my acount. my dad faxed the letter to them the same day i got the letter and i havent hered from them since. on the phone i found out the bank letter was about my phone that also comes out the same week and wasnt my insurance :eek:. i now have insurance, i got it the day after i was knocked off but i dont know if i should contact my new insurance company and try and claim due to the date i was knocked off was befor i had the policy with them (need some advise plz)

the police came and paramedic they got all the details ect and i think they would of checked for insurance? im having abit of trouble with my back and was going to put a claim in against back damage and my bike been a total reck

any advise would be a great help thanks.

If you lie about the date you are committing fraud and you will get found out - the person that hit you is likely to remember when they did it! Your insurance company will also investigate extra thoroughly any claim made on the policy inception date.

If it wasn't your fault, you can claim directly from the other party's insurance for both bike damage and personal injury. You might want to consult a solicitor (one of the no win no fee types) to this on your behalf.

-->> Supporting Dog Rescue <<--

yes thats what i thought about doing but i dont want to land my self in it if they find out i wasnt insured. If i do go and claim using a no win no fee is the orther partys insurance company likeley to check to see if i was insured on the date of the crash even though it wasnt my fault could they get off with out paying out