RBS Advanta/MINT PPI Charges Reclaiming

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't know if I am posting in the right place or not !?!?

I have requested my original CCA from RBS Advanta for a credit card me and the OH took out back in 1996.

They sent me the original application form signed by myself and my OH with a box that says

PAYMENT PROTECTION

Payment Protection is designed to protect your RBS Advanta Card payments in the event of death, accident, sickess or involuntary unemploymet (including redundancy).

We strongly recommend you take out this cover. For cover just tick the box (which we did)

I now receive back statement to say from opening we paid over 2.5K in PPI

Based on the face we just ticked a box do we have a claim to get back the PPI paid or not ?????

Any help on this would be much apprecaited.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

My husband took out PPI with RBS on his credit card. I did write a letter to RBS, which they seem to have followed all the neccessary steps to investigate this matter.

I received a letter back, along with a registration agreement which he signed for, inclididng PPI.

My husband is self employed, with his business acounts with the Bank that gave him the card, however the response from RBS is that it was sold on a non Advice basis???

I hope that someone can advise us on the next step.

• 2 years later...
Bump I know this thread is old, any expert advice on this please. TIA!

Do you already have a thread about this? If so, it would be better to post on that one.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE