Budget Car Insurance - Advice Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 10th of November 2008 Budget Cancelled my Insurance for non payment, However the non payment was due to not enough funds in my account for the direct debit to go through, I wrote them a letter asking them to take the payment out of my other bank account, They wrote back confirming the details, however they then tried to take it out of the original account AGAIN knowing the funds were not there, I called them up asking them what details they have?, the confirmed the new details, however they said i now owe £123.59 plus an amendment fee of £25 for the change of details, My policy was due to end on the 17th of December 2008 anyway so why a bill for that big?

Any advice, help, instructions will be hugely appreeciated

• 1 month later...

Update on this .... Wow this is getting intense now. It was taken over by a company called C.A.R.S, The women there Sarai Rutherford is the most arogant person I've ever delt with, I requested a CCA which has now been almost 30 days since The Request. I tried to inform her after 14 days that it is unenforceable until I recieve the CCA, she said they will still be enforcing it, Eventually after telling her tons of times to "check the law" she accepted that she cannot enforce it until I recieve the CCA, which she said will be with me last monday, Still recieved nothing. However When I informed her of this she then stated that Budget had sent me the CCA, Along with my daughters Insurance Policy and my own Insurance Policy so the account is off hold and they will be enforcing it. Well for starters I've recieved nothing at all from them, my daughter was never on any insurance with me either, Surely they have to provide some proof of this? as right now they have just blatently lied about me having it. What can I do next? Thank you.