ASDA On-line Shopping - Free Delivery Voucher Codes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought I would open this thread after scouring the internet to get a free delivery voucher code for my ASDA on-line shopping. Basically, you enter the code when you shop on-line with ASDA and you get free delivery (normally a fiver).

At the moment, there are no free delivery voucher codes on orders over £50, only on orders over £75 :roll: Good job Mr Bo is buying me a slow cooker :D

The code I have used today is:-

M4-BW-FB-99

From memory, this code is valid until the end of February.

I think I'm contributing to the environment by not using my car to go shopping.

Just thought it may save other Caggers the trouble of searching the 'net.

Bo :)

The problem is that as soon as codes get posted up on sites like this or MSE, Asda immediately deactivate them or change them so they only work on a minimum spend of £500

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

They're not daft then ;)

I seem to have been lucky with the ones I've used so far. I just seem to have to do a lot of searching to find a code that works.

Nah they aren't. I had one code that had actually been e-mailed to me deactivated because someone else who had received it had posted it on a forum. Had to call customer care to get another one though as I'd received the original one they had no problems with this.

Codes are getting very hard to come by these days though. Tesco started to clamp down on theirs months ago and now it seems asda are following suit

EDIT just added the code you posted to my asda account and so far it is still working. Will see when we come to do next weeks big shop!

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

Nah they aren't. I had one code that had actually been e-mailed to me deactivated because someone else who had received it had posted it on a forum. Had to call customer care to get another one though as I'd received the original one they had no problems with this.

Codes are getting very hard to come by these days though. Tesco started to clamp down on theirs months ago and now it seems asda are following suit

EDIT just added the code you posted to my asda account and so far it is still working. Will see when we come to do next weeks big shop!

Is this why for the last few weeks I haven't been able to get any money off codes accepted? Every time I put a code in it comes back used too many times even if it's the first time I've used it.:mad:

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

Is this why for the last few weeks I haven't been able to get any money off codes accepted? Every time I put a code in it comes back used too many times even if it's the first time I've used it.:mad:

Yeah it is

At the moment, there are no free delivery voucher codes on orders over £50, only on orders over £75 :roll: Good job Mr Bo is buying me a slow cooker :D

:)

My god, Bo, how much does a slow cooker cost in your part of the world? I only paid £10 for mine! :shock:

Well I was just going to get the ones for under a tenner (ASDA Smart Price) but Mr Bo wanted a decent one and the only other one they had was a Morphy Richards at £25 :eek:

Not bothered though - he's paying :p

Hi I just started a thread and wondered whether you could clear somthing up - I had an order with Asda and they took the payment the day before the delivery - has this ever happened to anyone on here?

Thanks,

C

dunno when they take the payment as Mr Lula pays, but what happens if you were to change your order as I so often do? they shouldn't take the payment until the delivery has happened, which is what they say they do.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed