style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have my own website and thought it would be nice to be able to suppot this site by placing a banner with a link back to here, I couldn't find a suitable image to use so I knocked a few banners up for you to use. (see the example below)

On the banners page there are 4 different banners, and the codes to make them link, with a Target=Blank command (so it opens in a new window) and ALT text. Width and height is included, so just copy the code under the banners and paste it into your HTML editor to add the banner.

This site has helped me immensely and I wanted to give something back, so hopefully some of you will do the same. If you do place a banner on your site, please post a link in here so that we can see it in action (and so the site moderators can monitor where it is)

PLEASE NOTE: Do not place this banner on adult web sites or sites that could bring the CAG into disrepute (common sense really!)

ADMIN: BankFodder has seen and approved this in principle, but please let me know if you want it moved or if u want anything changed. You may want to make this a sticky to help promote it to webmasters...

:-)

Best regards,

Kris Wilkes

CAGbanner1.jpg

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]HSBC - Claim for £838.50[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OFFER of £754.57 received 9/08/06 - ACCEPTED :-) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B]£50 Donated to the CAG - Thanks guys![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]MBNA Credit Card - Claim for £464[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]06/10/06 - Account credited in FULL £464:D [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]Capital One Credit Card - Claim for £440[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]18/09/06 - Offer of £184 as goodwill gesture & increase of interest rates to 35% [/SIZE][/FONT] Currently taking landlord to court for TDS Non Compliance - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/residential-commercial-lettings/187545-tds-non-compliance-case.html"]See THIS THREAD[/URL][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zooman

White Banner - Rounded Edges

CAGbanner1.jpg

White Banner - Square Edges

CAGbanner2.jpg

Black Background Banner

CAGbanner3.jpg

Square Banner

CAGbanner4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Are you going to get new banners made up with the new logo on them?

Unfair penalty charges reclaimed from Barclays - £700; BarclayCard - £380 + £132 extra; Style (RBOS) - £245 - County Court Judgement

against RBOS awarded - Judgement transferred to Registers of Scotland - Sheriff Officer (Bailiffs) action taken.

Travel insurance claim with Alpha (URV) pursued through the Financial Ombudsman - £704

Looks cool.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Are you going to get new banners made up with the new logo on them?

I will knock up a few more banners but we'll keep the existing ones there as they are mainly text and not specific logos. Unless admin wants them removed.

Who did the new logo? I wouldn't mind having a copy of the original hi-res artwork to make them from.

Cheers

Kris

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]HSBC - Claim for £838.50[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OFFER of £754.57 received 9/08/06 - ACCEPTED :-) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B]£50 Donated to the CAG - Thanks guys![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]MBNA Credit Card - Claim for £464[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]06/10/06 - Account credited in FULL £464:D [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]Capital One Credit Card - Claim for £440[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]18/09/06 - Offer of £184 as goodwill gesture & increase of interest rates to 35% [/SIZE][/FONT] Currently taking landlord to court for TDS Non Compliance - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/residential-commercial-lettings/187545-tds-non-compliance-case.html"]See THIS THREAD[/URL][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi

Is it possible to have a button 88x31 please? I've added you to my links section but the current banner looks a bit squashed due to the resizing of it

cheers

Ally

26/07/06 S.A.R Request sent to Halifax for single and joint account

charges so far

single account £695

joint account £1473

Request for charges back joint account sent 18/09/06

no action taken on single account yet!!

LBA on joint Acc Sent 9/10/06

partial acceptance for £376 included with LBA - Refused By Bank!!!

2nd Jan 2007 SETTLED IN FULL

I'm on it now.

OK, try these:

CAG88x31.gif

CAG88x31blue.gif

those are brilliant thanks loads - I have over 400 members on my main site and I'm sure a few of them will be paying a visit here

ally

xx

26/07/06 S.A.R Request sent to Halifax for single and joint account

charges so far

single account £695

joint account £1473

Request for charges back joint account sent 18/09/06

no action taken on single account yet!!

LBA on joint Acc Sent 9/10/06

partial acceptance for £376 included with LBA - Refused By Bank!!!

2nd Jan 2007 SETTLED IN FULL

• 6 months later...

Is there an up-to-date 234x60 banner available?

My website gets >10,000 unique visitors per month and I'd like to help. For obvious reasons I'm not going to name the site here, as it would destroy my anonimity, but if Admin or Mods need to know more please feel free to PM. :)

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I would be more than happy to post links to this forum on my website - it draws mainly Americans but does have it's fair share of British visitors. If admin/management want to know more before I place the button then please do not hesitate to contact me. :)

"Never annoy a redhead - especially when she's a member of CAG!"

Very happy that you place links to us. We have even had some American media take interest what we are doing, so although we can't help the Cousins directly, maybe our own experience can help.

I'm more than happy to place links on all my sites. My main site is the biggest one of it's kind on the net and draws a lot of attention from film companies, American media/magazines/newspapers et al - I'm currently advertising a book for an American author! LOL Any chance of some bigger buttons/banners?

"Never annoy a redhead - especially when she's a member of CAG!"

• 2 years later...

Hi,

What's the situation with advertising CAG on web sites these days?

Regards,

Bosun.

Please note: I have no formal qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith. :)

Hi Sequenci,

I was thinking more along the lines of advertising CAG on contributors websites. I run a couple and though I don't get mega hits at least CAG would have a a bit of free advertisement.

Also tried to PM bankfodder, came across a thread by bankfodder about generating donations but could not find it again. Unfortunately his mailbox was full.

I'd be quite happy to set up a Standing Order for say £5 per month. It's not a lot, but would be easier for me at the moment than giving a lump sum, and there would be no rake-off for the likes of paypal.

Regards,

Bosun.

Please note: I have no formal qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

i like this site! i wish i had found it some time ago... i will also place links from my website to this

are there any banners people can use? eg, some banners with code people can simply copy and paste the code to their own websites, blogs, profiles, signatures etc etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Are there no grants or funding that this kind of site can get? Could you partner with CAB? Register as a charity?

I've only recently found this site, but I'm ridiculously impressed with the breadth of topic covered and how helpful people are voluntarily. :)