Travel insurance europe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, would like some recomendations for holiday insurance, ive been trawling the net all day and there is so much out there at very different prices its given me a headache so i thought i would come and ask for some advice help,

im looking for a reasonable cover theat will cover me for basically everything medical cancelation baggage delays etc, just a bit of advice and what companies not to deal with.

Thanks in advance for any help.

There's no ready answer to that one, as everyone's circumstances are different and what fits one won't fit the other.

Smaller excess? Larger one? Under 18? Over 65? Whistles and bells or bare minimum? The permutations are endless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A lot of people plump for the Post Office's travel insurance, but I wonder whether it has anything to do with their large advertising spend recently?

I used them and had no problems, the only thing is they are not the cheapest in the marketplace, and their competitors seize on this, as mentioned here: [EDIT]

If the adage of "you get what you pay for" is true, then you'll be fine as well! :)

Edited by Rooster-UK
Unauthorised link.