equita bailiffs joke fees

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5615 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive had several letters and three visits from equita for non payment of poll tax which im not disputing the problem is the fees thats been added seem unfair my original bill was for 1000 pounds before it was passed to equita now they want over 1300 pounds ive written to equita special delivery asking for a breakdown of the charges that was over a month ago ive heard nothing ive sent the same letter to the council as well equita are due to return anytime but im looking for advice on what to do next.im willing to pay monthly instalments to clear the arrears but not the amount there asking for your help in advance is much appreciated

hello have a look or contact nationaldebtline website or your local cab i found debtline one better thou equita wanted off me something like 85 a month i reduced it to just 5 pound a month by using its letter templates

if writing to them send things recorded or get proof of posting if phoning always get a name and section or department they are in

equita in my eyes are ,........

they have been taken over by johnsons so my mother tells me we are in birmingham so it might be different for you my mom only found that out after they sent her a new bill threatning to sieze goods etc (again)

im not in any way a legal person but dont answer the door to anybody you dont know as once they have thier foot in door they have automatically gained accesss but theres more info on various sites like here and debtlines cab etc etc oh and it includes windows too

most of all but most of all dont let it get to you i know its hard but they soon get the message well they did in mycase

all the best anyway

• 2 weeks later...

help needed urgently i have sent them a letter and the council the same letter some weeks ago i have had no response i am willing to pay the debt but cant afford to pay it off all in 1 go 1400 pounds to be excact they have been to my house equita that is threatening that if full payment is not recieved by mid november they will be attending my peroperty with the piolice to recover certain goods joke i know please help someone thanks in advance

if you have signed no walking possesion order, they can do squat

dckdpug

foot in the door is a lame excuse and is trespass, illegal entry

carries no legal weight unless you invite them in

just keep all doors and windows secured

in the end they will return the debt back to the council

they will just move on and find an easier mark