who can help with an complaint against social services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone, my sister made a complaint to social services with regards bad practice towards a young adult she was a paid carer for. she alleged that social services were not doing their job properly and was in fact manipulating this young adult and at times placing her in danger they were also dismissing her rights as a disabled person,

now because of this compliant they are putting my sister under investigation although they will not admit to that.

Her complaint regarding SS is still going on But!!! she is unable to make a complaint about this investigation and how that is being carried out, you can not complain about an investigation until the investigation have been completed.

My sister is unable to get legal aid to fight her case, she has been told she cannot go to the ombudsman until the complaint procedure as been exhaust, but if she cannot make a complaint about it going to the ombudsman will be of no help.

She has lost her job because of them and could now lose her home.

Is there anywhere she can go to for help. she has been to CAB who have said they would not be able to help her. She has been to see a solicitor who agree that she would have a case! but she would have to pay the full costs as she would not be entitled to legal aid, currently she is at her wits end and cannot find anyone who can help her.

I too am an experienced social worker and even I know they are using bad practice with this case, is there a government body who listens to whistle blower's that sort of thing whom she can speak too.

Oh !one last thing, this young adult has no parents but she does have a next of kin, social services are again dismissing the views, wishes and opinions of the next of kin. My sister did get an advocate for this young adult but the social services refused to fund the advocate and employed their own which to me speaks volumes.

Thanks

pen

Edited by Pen

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.