Re: tax rates since 1993

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

Anyone know of a site where i can find out what all my yearly council tax rates have been as far back as 1993 when it was introduced, As im sure i have massively over paid.

Regards

Leon

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya sallysas

Sorry to confuse you let me explain,

Since 1993 when the council tax was introduced Ive been paying 100% of my rate B on time every month.

Now i found out( not by my local council website) that because both me and my wife care for my mum in law we can get a 50% discount on our rate.

my mum in law gets DLA,AA AND MA and has done since 1990 at higher rate and my wife gets CA and has done since 1995 we can prove this as we still have all the letters.

As my wife cares weekdays and i care weekends and take care of all her mobility needs as I'm the nominated driver we can both be disregarded.

So what i was wanting to know is there a website somewhere that can tell me what i have paid year on year since 1995.

So i can put a claim together.

Also can i claim interest on this cant find anything in the council tax act.

Does the council have to keep records as far back as 1995?

One other thing ive looked at many local council websites and they all supply infomation on there regarding concil tax discounts but my local council does not are they breaking any laws and should i report this to my local MP.

Regards

Leon

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

bump