style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Must say what a briliant forum, must join in, maybe some one could give me some advice on pinnacle insurance, as i'm having a battle and half gett ing them to pay my husbands sickness policy, even after compiling to all requests.

Hi sunnydee.

I will move your thread into the Insurance Forum. You should get the answers that you need, there.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

HELP, CARDIFF PINNACLE HAVE REFUSED TO PAYSICKNES POLICY FOR MY HUSBANDS INABILITY TO WORK. EVEN AFTER SUPPLYING ALL DOCUMENTS, ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR 14 MONTHS.

ANY ADVICE PLEASE.:)

Hi

sorry for delay, problems with internet,

Pinnacle keep requesting more information. we keep sending, they keep asking, and so on, my hubby is self employed in a manual job, his problem is abdominal, test etc are still going on, nothing found as yet, he has all the relivent sick notes etc and been refferred to a pain clinc to see if this helps, his consultant said this would enable him to manage the pain and eventually return to work while other avenues are investigated, pinnacle seem to think because his problem hasn't been diagnosed thers isn't one.

I forget to mention this has been going on since feb 06, they initaly paid four months premium march, april, may, june after refusing initial and said they dont pay out on stress related problems, no idea where they got that from. This is my second apeal and handed all the details to the financial ombudsman in december, i followed the usuall complaints procedure no responce yet only monthly letter from the ombudsmen to say there still waiting for someone to be asigned to the case.

What should we do, as were beginning to feel the strain, i work full time we don't claime any bennefits, sorry this seems to go one but there really anoying me.

thanks for responding

sunnydee.