Warranty Problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiy, I bought a car 6 weeks, and purchased an extra 12 month warranty from the Nissan Dealership. However after 3 weeks of constnt ringing and getting no luck, I had received no warranty documents or even any proff the warranty existed, even although I was told they would come in the post. However 4 weeks into the warranty still receiving no conformation of warranty I crashed and wrote off the car in which the warranty covered. Now I have finnaly got through to the car garage to ask where my warranty documents are, they have told me they havent proccessed it yet, am I entitled to any of the warranty back, as I have received no documents stating clases or anything, and surely Im entitled to something, I was trying to cancel the warranty within the first 3 weeks of taking it out

Thanks G Edwards

hi GOE,

when, and whether or not, you can cancel and get refunded for the warranty will be in the warranty t's&c's- so until you get them- you won't know!!!

if the dealer havent processed it, can they not refund you and just not process it?

Reclaimant

I'm reclaiming my right! Are you?

Halifax Bank Account- £1600 - **WON**

HSBC Bank Account (Ma n Pa) - £1945 - **WON**

Halifax One Visa - £620 - **WON**

CitiCard (bro) - £1200ish - issuing proceeding's anyday!

ye thats what I was thinking they could do that, and as you said the conditions of the policy would be on the warranty documents. Which I have never had, or never got explained the terms of the warranty. I think im going to be onto a loser here lol