Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder papdzan Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

Default UNPLANNED O/D FEES HELP(I'm from poland)

I was in Poland recently and how I came back found letters from Lloydsicon TSB that they counted up me punishment. But I now that this punishmant is counted up when I have overdraf but may account balance he was positive, +few pound and the same day I paid in money and buy something on ebayicon. But now (today) I checked my statement and I see that first I paid in money next bank he took 75Ł(unplanned o/d fees) but in the same day i buy and first check how much money I have. and I see now that bank he took me cash but transaction purshase she was realized 2 days later.I dont know what I must do now because I had not overdraf and I do not it intention to pay. What I can make because I do not want to have problems. I ask to write comprehensibly because I find more topic about this problem but I don't understand all. I think that this is different case because I had not overdraf:o

Thanks a lot

Similar Threads:

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Default Re: UNPLANNED O/D FEES HELP(I'm from poland)

Your case is no different to others. The bank have taken out charges on the day you deposited money to purchase goods from e-bay which will result in further charges.
    The best plan for you would be to contact the bank and ask for the charges to be returned as when you bought the product from e-bay you made sure funds were available. Did the bank notify you in writing that the charges were to come out of your account on that day?

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

He sended information that (You asked us to make a number of payments for you on 5th march 2008.we wanted to let you know that unfortunetly there was enough money in your accountto cover all of them.we have provided you with an unplanned overdrafticon to cover the payments we made) but why bank he took me 75Ł in the same day when I paid in cash in my account but i had money it was not debt.And when paypalicon system he took mpney from my account (5th march) I had not already enough money.Bank sended me second message(letter)it seems me that reprimand.I think that bank he should to take this money when I would have debt but I had not.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative Bigmac versus Authoritative

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Really sorry but I cant quite understand exactly whats happened here but I would advise you to contact your bank and discuss this with them at the branch if possible, they have the ability to refund those charges.

If im right in reading this you are saying on the 5th March you paid in cash to cover these payments yet the bank are saying there was insufficient funds available and provided you with a temp overdrafticon then charged you 75 for it.

If so do you still have the payment slip when you deposited cash in that day, if so take this with you when you go to the bank.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Czesc, contact bank if you dont get help come back here and i will guide you through how to reclaim.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

This is my statement ....look

Date Payment type Details Paid out Paid in Balance

14feb DEB Asda 1.40 3.20

25feb DEB Asda 1.38 1.91

3mar DEB payment 140

3mar CHG Unplanned 75.00 66.91

5mar DEB paypalicon 139.83 72.92DR

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Przepraszam Do widzenia, and let me know how you got on.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

I saw

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Without the charge on the 5th march you would have had enough funds, you need to find out what the charges were for and why you werent told they were to be taken on that day.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

In january a had 2 pound debt because i buy something but I did't know how much money I have. Sended me information about this debt and I paid in 30Ł and they returned me these 2Ł and Ihad balance 28Ł.Possible that about this.If so what I can make

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

If that was the original problem where the charge started then you should have had a letter saying so.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

I have't anything of different

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

I have some exit from this situation

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

because my english is medium only and it seems me that it will be me heavily to settle this.and I have't anybody who he would help me

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Contact your bank who will happily arrange a meeting to discuss this which will allow you to get to the bottom of it.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

chance is to they annulled this?

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Yes there is a chance especially if you keep at them.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

I go to the bank tomorrow but whot I mus to take with me(what documents)
    whether I have to take with me confirmation purchace on ebay and that paymant in paypalicon?I have yet payment slip but what have payment slip when I deposited cash in that day?because I don"t understand all?

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Take with you all the paperwork you have papdzan and get back to us on how you got on. Ask them to put it in writing then you can put it up here so I can see whats happened if you wish that is.

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

Ok I give you answer tomorrow. But to print confirmation transaction which I got from ebayicon on my mailbox?

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE