B Card Fap + Accident Death Cvr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm currently trying to pay off my Barclaycard completely and as well as looking at the charges, I also noticed a lot of payments to B Card Fap, 0800 085 4247 of 8.25 p/m since 2002 and Accident Death Cvr, 08081002139re for 5.95 p/m. Both of these were the result of repeated phaone calls and I may have said yes just to stop the constant calls at a time when I was very busy. I didn't want the cover and as a single man in my 20's, didn't need them. I wonder if I have any rights against this. I am claiming back charges as well, most of which were applied after I was made redundent and they delayed things with my PPI. I was still charged PPI for two years after using the policy and therefor making it void. All these charges add up to about 85% of my current Card Balance, which I haven't used for 2 years.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

SM

Hi there Space Monkey

Try treating this in the same way as PPI, but as part of your charge reclaim.

Issue a SAR for full details of the account including this agreement.

Remember that your charges may have beeen caused by them taking the premiums for these insurances off your card first. Also remember that interest charges have been charged on top of these insurances, in effect, a double whammy.

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Kind regards, Kenny:)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the inormation. I am in the process of paying off all my debt's and will fight for both of these insurances as they are the result of constant phonecalls and me saying yes just to get rid of them, which was obviously a big mistake, but they are not things that I wanted.

I will let you know how I get on.

Rob

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...