style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Guys

Just got a little query and was wandering if you can help me out.

Ive got a car loan from Blackhorse and ever since Day 1, it has been one of the worst experiences in my life.

I took the car and finance in my name/address but my friend pays for it monthly out of his bank

He has been 2/3 times late on his payments but always make the payments a couple of days later.

He has been paying the outstanding amounts and HAS the bank statements to prove it, and whenever we call up to query this, EACH person gives us different information. For example, I would call and query it and then 5 minutes later, my friend would ring and someone else would give us different information

And to top it up, I receive letters off them and even had letters from them about going to court!! We have the statements to prove that he has paid his bit but they dont seem to listen and threaten court orders again me.

I want to complain about this. Its starting to stress me out big time and have had enough

Do I have a leg to stand on... and does anyone know the best people to complain to??

Thanks