Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder roppa1975 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jul 2007

Default Help With Past Due Credit Solutions

Hi All,
    Im Looking For Some Advice, Ive Had A Letter From Past Due Credit Solutions.
    Cut A Long Story Short I Was With A Electricity / Gas Supplier A Few Years Ago, When I Changed Over To Them, They Installed A New Meter For Elec. However They Didnt Take The Old Meter Number Off My Account So For 3 Years I Was Paying For 2 Meters!!!! With Stupid Amounts Being Charged On My Bills. For 3 Years I Rang, Emailed, Wrote Letters. I Eventually Got It Sorted Out Only For Them To Tell Me I Still Owed Money (i Paid Monthly) I Said It Is Impossible I Owe You Anything, Yet They Still Insisted I Did. I Asked For The Bills To Prove This Which I Didnt Get. I Asked Them In June Last Year For The Bills. I Heard Nothing Until Now When A Letter Came From DCAicon. I Have Explained The Situation To Them But They Keep Phoning Every Day.
    Any Help Please??

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder uk1975 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2007

Default Re: Help With Past Due Credit Solutions

Firstly I would SARicon the electricity/gas supplier to get them to send you all the proof. They have 40 days to provide this.

I would also write to the DCAicon to tell them that the account is on dispute with the OC, this should either prompt them to put it on hold or return it to from whence it came

Cagger since
    Jul 2007

thank you. How do i do SARicon and what do i write
    many thanks

Cagger since
    Nov 2007

The S.A.R - (Subject access requesticon) can be picked up from here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ction-act.html

This is initally the letter for requesting data from banks so will need to be changed slightly for your request.

Remember to send by recorded delivery so you can start the clock ticking as from when they receive the request.

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Jul 2007

is this suitable for a gas / electric supplier?

Cagger since
    Nov 2007

You may need to change a few bits of it but it is quite a generic letter

Basic Account Holder FISHBUS Novitiate

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

Dear Forum

Hi, have just found this site as a result of a letter I received and I hope that someone may be able to advise me.

Sometime last year, I received a letter addressed to 'The Occupier', which in retrospect came from PDCS asking me to contact them. Like most things addressed as such, it was binned. Today however, I have received another from them, this time addressed in my name, asking me to ring them about an important matter.

Needless to say I have not, nor do I have any intention of doing so. Hence my online search for information about them and my discovery of this forum.

My question is: Is it advisable to just ignore such a vague letter (it did contain a 'case number', but no details at all)? To my knowledge, I have no debts outstanding - apart from a mortgageicon.

Thank you in anticipation of a reply.

FISHBUS

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

Default Any thoughts please?

Hi there

I posted the following on another thread that I now cannot find. Would it be because the previous posts were made a year ago?

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me posting it again here - be gentle, I'm a newbie.

Dear Forum

Hi, have just found this site as a result of a letter I received and I hope that someone may be able to advise me.

Sometime last year, I received a letter addressed to 'The Occupier', which in retrospect came from PDCS asking me to contact them. Like most things addressed as such, it was binned. Today however, I have received another from them, this time addressed in my name, asking me to ring them about an important matter.

Needless to say I have not, nor do I have any intention of doing so. Hence my online search for information about them and my discovery of this forum.

My question is: Is it advisable to just ignore such a vague letter (it did contain a 'case number', but no details at all)? To my knowledge, I have no debts outstanding - apart from a mortgageicon.

Thank you in anticipation of a reply.

FISHBUS

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Heaven

Default Re: Any thoughts please?

You have only made two posts, the other post, earlier today in the debt forum. You mentioned a post made 12 months ago, could this have been made under a different username?
    Your post in the Debt Forum is here.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post2518294

The most likely identity of PDCS is....

Company Name:PDCS LIMITED
    Company Type:
    Limited Company

Company No:

Company Address:
    PDCS LIMITED
    C/O McKellens 11 Riverview
    The Embankment Business Park
    Vale Road
    STOCKPORT
    SK4 3GN

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.
    Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------
    Please donate,
    Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.
    FAQs....
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK Authoritative Rooster-UK's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Heaven

Not known at Companies House.
    A check with Creditgate.com gives the following info.....

Available Reports Details

Company Name:

PDCS LIMITED
    Company No: 04500018
    Registered Office:Incorporated: 31/07/2002C/O MCKELLENS, 11 RIVERVIEW
    THE EMBANKMENT BUSINESS PARK
    VALE ROAD, HEATON MERSEY,
    STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE
    SK4 3GN

Company Type: Private Limited
    Legal Status: Company Dissolved
    Report Status: Full DissolvedAccounts Type: UnknownLatest Accounts to: 31/07/2005Latest Return to: 31/07/2006

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.
    LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,
    Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.
    FAQs....
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

Hi there

Ah, I think I didn't explain myself very well. The previous posts I mentioned were made by other members approx. a year ago, and I was wondering if I had added my post to a defunct thread. Thanks for pointing out that it still exists and my apologies for any confusion.

FISHBUS

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Heaven

Two threads merged.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,
    Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.
    FAQs....
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE