Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder cady-leigh Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

Default Carcraft/Creation Finance

my mom inlaw bought a car from car craft signed all the relevant paper work and agreed monthly payments of 150 3months down the line 18.20 started to go out of the bank she cancelled these payments as she did not know what it was for she then had a letter from creation finance saying they was adding a late payment chrage and a fee for the letter. she called them as she still didnt know who the hell they was they said it was to do with the car she had she then called car craft they said it was because black horse couldnt give her the full amount for the car so they had to go to creation for the last 500 there is no details to back this up in her paper work no mention of creation there , she is completely confused wot should she do

Similar Threads:

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    Lancashire

Default Re: Creation Financial Services - Want to know more ?!

Cady-leigh

They can't do this. She should send creation a letter requesting "a copy of the executed agreement for the loan under s77(1) of the consumer crediticon Act 1974". She should remind them that they have 12 days in which to comply.

It would probaby be wise in this case to copy the letter to car craft.

Cady - I'm goint to ask that this post be moved to a new threadicon in "other institutions" so advice doesn't get mixed up with magitorch's. It would also be better not to be in 'STore cards'

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007
    NatWest
    Won unconditionally August 2007
    Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007
    Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)
    Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please
    send a link
    to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Central Lancashire

Default Re: Carcraft/Creation Finance

Thread moved and title changed.

Els

[B][SIZE=3]BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN [COLOR=#000000][URL="http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/6571"]THIS[/URL] PETITION[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Aktiv Kapital [COLOR=red]300.00 [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Capital One [/B][COLOR=red][B]741.47 [COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Citi Cards [COLOR=red]1221.00[/COLOR][COLOR=lime] SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]LTSB(personal) [COLOR=red]3854.28 [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=black]LTSB(business) [COLOR=red]7487.97 [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1]What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder cady-leigh Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2008

Default Re: Creation Financial Services - Want to know more ?!

hi i have told mom in law to write what you told us but she is worried about the out come and what happens after the 12 days. and how is the best way to word this letter

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064 Authoritative steven4064's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    Lancashire

Default Re: Carcraft/Creation Finance

A simple letter will do.
    Dear Sirs

consumer crediticon ACT 1974 - ACCOUNT No. XXXXXXXXXXXX

This letter is to request that you suppply me with a copy of the executed agreement for the above account under s 77(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I remind you that the statutory period for you to reply to this request is 12 days.

I enclose the statutory fee of 1.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

C-L's mum
    Don't forget to enclose the 1 as a postal order and don't sign the letter, just print your nameicon - we don't want them to have a copy of your signature to use to 'manufacture' a credit agreement.

After 12 days, one of 2 things will happen:

1) they will have sent you a copy of a properly executed agreement. This won't happen as the circumstances you describe mean that one cannot have been signed (by you anyway. If it is signed by someone else then that would be fraud!)

2) they won't, in which case you tell them to get lost.

If the 'proper' loan was with black horse, I would send them one too for the account with them.

If you don't have am account number for the Creation 'loan' then you will need to send a S.A.R - (Subject access requesticon) to get the account number they think you have. That will cost 10.

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007
    NatWest
    Won unconditionally August 2007
    Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007
    Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)
    Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please
    send a link
    to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE