Royal Bank of Scotland Charges for bounce DD

root
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I pay 15.00 on the 15th and 25.00 on the first for two monthly standing orders plus 33.00 every quarter. My 15.00 was for sky and I took a special offer from them for movie channels at half price, that is 8.50 + 15.00 = 23.50

On the 14th of this month, I went to my bank and deposited 24.00 to cover the S/O. For some reason sky tries to lift 26.00 and the bank stung me 38.00, (i assumed the S/O had been paid) they then stung me another 38.00 on the 29th.

My fortnightly money (I am unemployed) went into my account on the 4th March 2008 but the two standing ordres remaining were attempted on the 3rd so I got stung 3 times, (one for sky's second attempt to lift, 1 for 25.00 and 1 for 33.00.

I went to the bank this morning and checked the account, they have charged me 152.00 since the 15th Feb.

I also was charged a couple of months ago for a mixup on e-bay where the money was suppose to come off my credit card but by mistake I requested it off my bank.

My road tax was due today and I had 112.30 paid in and all I have left is 7.49. I am so angry.

I want my money back, and am I able to ask for a complete list of all DD charges they have levied on my account since I opened it 12 months ago to which I have run the account well but when sky messed up it has dominoed to all my S/O due to the bank charges?

Hope u can help me someone.

Thanks

Hi, root.

You could try phoning them and asking for a list or send them a SAR

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

Have a look at the step-by-step.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

If you need any help, just shout.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert