Steveh v RBS

Steveh3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

I have just totaled the maintenance charges on my RBS account and I am about to start claiming the money back from the bank.

I have in the past claimed the £38 paid refferal charges over the same period, but missed the £28 maintenace charges.

Has anyone claimed the £28 maintenance charges back.

Also when the maintenance charges were taken, there was also an interest charge can I claim any of this back.

Help

the fight is right

Thanks likelylad

I have sent off the first letter, but just received another charge for £28 quid putting over my overdraft limit again.

Is there anything I can do to stop this madness now without going to court or do I just add it on to the rest of my claim.

Thanks

Steve H

Morning

I received a reply from RBS about my claim, they say until the out come of the OFT test case the they have asked the Financial Services Authority (FSA) to suspend the normal timetable for dealing with bank charge complains and therefore are no dealing with any complaints.

They say the the FSA has indicated that as a general proposition it will indeed not proceed with cases which will rely on legal issues being considered in the test case.

They also say the master of the rolls (in england and wales) and the the lord chief justice in northern ireland has issued a notification suggesting that the county courts stay proceeding until the test case is resolved.

Is the true, I think it could be a smoke screen, should I continue with the next stage informing them that I am about to initiate court proceedings?

Can anyone help.

Steve H

You can carry on with your claim. Also don't forget you can add on any new charges you receive on to your spread sheet, right up till you file at court. ;)

So if you sent your prelim letter and your 14 days are up, then send the lba letter.

Once you file at court (14 days after lba) They will more than likely put a stay on it, but at least your claim will be in the system.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks sea-sidelady

I am starting the court action this week.

It looks like OFT court case could go on for some time before a resolution is found, months rather than weeks by then there will be a lot of cases backed.

Thanks

Steve H