• Tweets

• Firstly, and sorry for not asking earlier but have you submitted your DQ yet?
    • As suggested by JK2054 I'll email Evri to their small claims email address, attaching the label and collection receipt and quoting the Money Claims ref number. Is there anything else in addition to sending the email I should do at this stage? Rgds, J
    • Hi, I'd change justice centre to county court. I also wouldn't be including a telegraph article in the bundle. It doens't prove anything law and you don't have distribution rights on it. I also wouldn't personally break down the exhibits on the index page, normally people have a seperate page for this right before the exhibits. The main index page normally just says Exhibits to WX of [Your Name] or at least that's the format I use/see people here use, although really it makes minimal difference.   I also see that despite referencing several judgements you haven't included the EVRi one   paragraph 46 really needs to go imo it has nothing to do with anything. Your in court to apply the law to your case, not to tell the judge about a newspaper that means nothing to your claim.   I also see you've adopted the issues in dispute/not in dispute, which is also known as a scott schedule. if you are taking this approach, for things not in dispute I would say this needs to be things that are agreed between parties, not things like "There is no dispute that I am happy to supply all this evidence which is included in the court bundle." I would say that issues in dispute is to focus on the aspects of the claim that are in dispute, such as whether liability is limited by insurance or not, so I'd be changing that accordingly.   BF should be along shortly to advise on things.
    • Fraudsters copy the details of firms we authorise to try and convince people that their firm is genuine. Find out why you shouldn’t deal with this clone firm.View the full article
    • J, I just numbered them like that; once the witness statement is made, I'll add it to the pages.   The court date has been set as 02 July 2024. Please find attached V6. I will send an unredacted to the email.  claim budle_V6.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

redstone mortgages

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I have had a mortgage with Redstones for about 3 years never missing a payment until last month. Since then I have been bombarded with telephone calls letters etc. In the last letter they said they would send a Debt Counsellor to my house at a cost of One Hundred pounds to me.I told them I would be out at work, lo and behold I got home from work there on the mat was a card saying that a Debt Counsellor had called, are these people stupid or what, or is it aploy to make more profits.

I have been reading the problems with these people on the forum looks like I am not the only one I ahve agian written to them to say i am waiting a reply from Gordon Brown to see if he will bail me out like he did Northern Rock .:)

I will write to them again reminding them of the Telecommunications Act.

Hi

We have a mortgage with redstone at present ( only about 6 months to go ) and we will remortgage and get rid of them. Could you not do the same ? Our original mortgage was with skipton and when we hit financial troubles we suddenly changed to redstone. They DO NOT LISTEN ! We ended up with a debt collector round at £100 charge to us. We were under 1 month in arrears and he himself couldn't explain why he was sent.

They charge 50.00 to your account monthly if more than one month in arrears. ( I will recliam once I have remortgaged) I can't wait to get shot of them . They are actually called Home Loans . :)

• 2 months later...

good on ya !! these people need to be stopped..there making people suicidal...what the hell ever happened to the FSA !! do they never read sites like this . Are they all in secured jobs with no mortgage worrys.forget all the advice on other sites..such as "talking to them" "tell your lender your having difficulties" etc etc..these people dont care less..and will happily put you out of your home for ANY amount BE WARNED....

I am a seasoned campaigner with more than £30k back from the banks and Im even suing my Insolvency Practitioner for malpractice over an IVA that went wrong so bullys at Redstone dont frighten me.

I intend to go straight to the top on this one.The FSA arnt doing there job..its as simple as that,and Redstone are getting away with murder,and I ask that everyone reading this,with similar problems,write directly to the FSA.

In meanwhile I will be seeing my MP.we pay people to look after our interests..why arnt they doing so..please lets all stick together and we will

bring Redstone to book very soon

Hi

My main worry now is who will be get a new mortgage from ?? There seems to be less and less deals around............. I certainly don't want

to stay with redstone. They send a letter EVERY MONTH to say we are one month in arrears WE ARE NOT !! our payments are made every month. This will not look good on mortgage statement as they continually say we are one month behind. Hopefully mortgage market will change in a few months time and I can start looking about for a rate better than over 9% !!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Legallychallenged

They certainly messed us around - tried to send us to the wrong court - we were only 2 months behind as well! Infamous debt counsellor cme to see us - was only some poor guy they employed to find out when we are going to pay and whats more he only gets paid £40.00!! They charge £100!!!!

Guest TaffR

Hi,

It's hard to know where to start but first I must congratulate coinkingwest on the success at court and everyone here who provided support.

It is without doubt, that where ever I go on this fourm and read the many threads concerning sub prime lenders and repossessions, that there remains a misunderstanding of what this market is really all about.

I sincerley hope that not only what I am about to share will provide a new impetutus to those in problems today but also to start taking them on at their own game and complain not just to the FOS or FSA but also to HM Treasury who were the UK authors of this financial instrument.

With the danger of sounding patronising, which I promsie you I am not, I would like to present some myths and facts about this industry and some of its players.

For example:

Redstone Mortgages PLC is NOT a company. It is an SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) that holds securitised mortgage portfilios on behalf of investors.

Redstone Mortgages PLC as an SPV do not and cannot employ people. It is a shell company specially created to hold and manage a Mortgage portfolio. A normal portfolio size is circa £1m/800 properties.

The Redstone SPV is owned by: HVBEurope.com and you contact them direct here: [email protected] om

Redstone Mortgages plc was established in April 2004 as a special purpose company to participate in the secondary loan sales market in the U.K., purchasing pools of residential mortgage loans and funding them via securitization

All the SPV's mortgages have been securitised and they are 'administration' type only mortgages (don't worry you were not supposed to know this) and they use HML in Skipton as their mortgage servicers.

HML - Homeloan Management Ltd

The SPV cannot hold arrears and do not have the financial accounting systems to do this. The mortgage has been securitised (purchased on the bonds market) and is valued by Standards & Poors or Fitche ratings. It is the portfolio value that is the mian basis of their commercial activities and it was the devaulation of subprime mortgages that has caused the credit crunch as these porfilos get devalued and not advers borrowers behind in their payments as they all want you to believe.

The SPV do not employ and have never been set up to do this, FSA authorised mortgage advisors and without which they cannot assist you, help you, change the contract T & C's, provide holiday payments, capitilise the arrears, allow you to reduced payments...indeed there is nothing they can do to help you. Thye have never been set up to do this and were never going to help you.

When you call the 'SPV' in Skipton it will be HML who answer. Thye have 75% of the subprime lenders market. They are just a 'debt collection agency' who are employed to collect the monies, send out statements and chase shortfall debts.

The same letter heads are used for all 30+ customers HML carry out mortgage adminsitration services for with the exception of the name and telephone/fax number.

The SPV is registered with the FSA as a 'lender' but in fact they do not 'origninate' or advance any lending. The FSA are being questioned about this as we speak.

They will portray themselves 9via clever tactics using HML systems) as a trusted, every day mortgage company. They are not. They are a shell company (financial instrument) who pass income from mortgages back thier investors in the Cayman Island and other countries.

Repossession is the first resort and not the last - FPD = First Payment Default which is Day 31, litigation action is started.

There is no one to talk to about any short term problems you may/do have.

Everyone advises that is you have a problem to talk to your 'lender'. Sorry, this only benefits them as they then see a pronlem arising that will effect their portfolio value and your passed direct to litigation. There is absolutly NO benefit to you, the borrower.

They must keep up the pretence that they can help so as to pay a lip service to CML/FSA rules.

I have researched this market now for 3 years and I am sorry you (like me) feel duped from the start an that is exaclty what has happened.

I am happy to help, assist and/or answer any questions anyone may have. This has got to stop.

Redstone SPV are just one of hundreds of new entrants in this market but to come to terms with this completley you need to understand the whole process from broker to application, underwriting, sale of the mortgage to another 'entity' and then administration of a debt only mortgage.

I am sorry, you were never going to be helped, ever.

There are now three types of mortgage companies in the UK:

Traditional building society/banks – retail outlets, savings & other bank accounts

Originators – borrows funds to provide the mortgage and sells the mortgage immeditaly

SPV’s (Special Purpose Vehicles) – Shell companies, to hold the mortgage account and pass on income/profits to the investors – cannot employ people

All but the first are pretending to be mortgage companies in the style of the first.

There is so much more....

Regards,

TaffR

Guest TaffR

A word on a visiting debt councilor...

They charge £40 to the client

They are normally out of work/redundant from quite diverse backgrounds which are not financial sectors

They only visit so that the lender can say they sent someone (lip service/sham to passify FSA/CML)

They cannot make any agreement with you but will report back with your income/expenditure so the 'lender' can use against you (remember they cannot modify/change or agree anything with you to repay the arrears as your mortgage has been securitised and they do not employ mortgage advisors (SPV's cannot employ people direct)

The lender then charges you up to £100

Guest TaffR
good on ya !! these people need to be stopped..there making people suicidal...what the hell ever happened to the FSA !! do they never read sites like this . Are they all in secured jobs with no mortgage worrys.forget all the advice on other sites..such as "talking to them" "tell your lender your having difficulties" etc etc..these people dont care less..and will happily put you out of your home for ANY amount BE WARNED....

I am a seasoned campaigner with more than £30k back from the banks and Im even suing my Insolvency Practitioner for malpractice over an IVA that went wrong so bullys at Redstone dont frighten me.

I intend to go straight to the top on this one.The FSA arnt doing there job..its as simple as that,and Redstone are getting away with murder,and I ask that everyone reading this,with similar problems,write directly to the FSA.

In meanwhile I will be seeing my MP.we pay people to look after our interests..why arnt they doing so..please lets all stick together and we will

bring Redstone to book very soon

During the formation of the FSA (pre Nov 2004) the subprime lenders were part of the consultation group to the H M Treasury and they agreed NOT to tell consumers about this.

When is a lender not a lender?

Edited by TaffR

taffr

thanks so much...great info...your a star..now things are getting interesting? what implications does this all have ???

example...can we proceede with claims..do they have the right to pursue eviction in the name of of Redstone when in fact they offer no arbitration service ?

the FSA made it very clear there MUST be an arbitration and advice service available to everyone with a mortgage

may I also have a claim against my broker...I had no idea that when I took out the loan Redstone were a SPV and that in the event of any problems I would have no-one to turn to...this is scandalous...

we are already in the process of reclaiming all fees and our advisors from CAB have told us its a cert..they must repay them.just like the banks..THEY have to justify the cost not you having to prove otherwise.

if there is more...please tell...were all ears!!!

cheers MTK

Guest TaffR

go to the link legallychallenged advises above....I have attached a document (safe I assure you) that you will really find interesting from many respects and angles and how they actually think of you...remember all they are doing, all the set up, systems (cradel to grave) and structures are all predetermined and created to protect the portfolio not you or I...we are just a commodity! Allowed and permitted by Treasury and FSA and CML! Oh...and the FOS to who you are advised to complain too (there is much you need to know in the complaints regard too and how this is so ineffectual and they know it) It can take up to 18 months to resolve...they lack investment and people!

Long before this timeframe....your living under waterloo bridge and have no facilties to ever reverse their actions....actuall timeframes can be much quicker....courts rubber stamp these cases...it is like a manufacturing conveyor belt that is all.....the judges are (I promise I am not be disrespectful or sarcy...no more than trained monkeys in these situations)! The 'lenders' (which they are not) know this!

Sorry...here is the file also...but I will only be posting in the other thread now :)

Sample HML arrears management timeline.doc

Edited by TaffR

Had another letter from Redstone today !! It states that we are XXXX amount in arrears and if we do not contact them or pay the arrears by 15th then they will instruct a debt advisor at £100. This is the second time they have done this. We have NO arrears. We were with skipton and everything was fine. Then all of a sudden we have changed to redstone and 1 month in arrears. Told them I would pay normal payment on Tuesday. He said only then could they cancel debt advisor . ( they said that before and still charged us £100.... ) He mentioned that once my payments were before the 15th of the month then we would be fine. This will eventually happen as I get paid 4 weekly and the pay date changes every month. By this time thank god we will be with someone else. !!!

jake...dont get down....I cant talk right now but stay on the forum and contact TAFFR he( she ) is well clued up bot I was you( and I have been there also,) I would def go to court this time...REdstone are A shell company...they dont exist.....how con you be summonsed to court by something that doesnt exist or that doesnt employ anyone ???? there has to be answers...it cant go on like this..and they cant stay secret fore ever..suggest you ring the FSA helpdesk...complaints already lodged about Redstone..yours will only help further.tel them they have no arbitration or customer services at all.this is illegal the guy they send out cannot act on behalf of redstone.he willtell you that.good luck

Guest TaffR
Had another letter from Redstone today !! It states that we are XXXX amount in arrears and if we do not contact them or pay the arrears by 15th then they will instruct a debt advisor at £100. This is the second time they have done this. We have NO arrears. We were with skipton and everything was fine. Then all of a sudden we have changed to redstone and 1 month in arrears. Told them I would pay normal payment on Tuesday. He said only then could they cancel debt advisor . ( they said that before and still charged us £100.... ) He mentioned that once my payments were before the 15th of the month then we would be fine. This will eventually happen as I get paid 4 weekly and the pay date changes every month. By this time thank god we will be with someone else. !!!

Honestly, I am not an expert or an advisor so getting involved with peoples personal issues as I dont know the circumstances and there are so many variables, it just would not be right.

I can though give you my thoughts and what I would do, that is all.

Okay, my pennyworth...for what it is worth...

You say you are NOT in arrears....do you have an update to date statement from Redstone/HML, I am assuming you have as they will attach one to an arrears letter they send you?

If they say you are in arrears but you say no then ask them to explain where and why? Missed payments? Charges putting you over?

If you are paying via DD then they normally use the 15th of the month. If you pay manualy then their systems say the 1st of each month.

This is why they say your in arrears as it is (may be) a systems issue. They have targets to get...remember these are not a mortage company but really a debt collection agency as that is all they do. HML do this on redstone's behalf. Actually (not redstone but similar) it was this attitude that first alerted me to the type of organsiation I was dealing with.

Tell them though that technically your not in arreas until the end of the month and to go away. Tell them you will pay before the end of the montn and do not accept any arrear charges. But make sure you do pay them before the end of the month (considering that cheques and internet payments can take between 3 to 5 days to clear and it must be cleared before the end of the month). It does sound like a systems issue coupled with thier very proactive bullying going on right now with ALL HML borrowers.

If you have a good payment record then write to them (make sure everything is in writing) and tell them how you intend to pay and when.

Tell them you do NOT accept any type of councilor being forced on you when this is a systems issue and to stop harrassing you. Stand up to these debt collector idiots but make sure you carry out what you promise.

The climate has changed so they are being very proactive in thier calls. In your letter tell them you will only communicate from this point forward by letter and not by phone calls. In writing again. Then when they call again just put the phone down.

Everything about them and this market is based on what you don't know and what a typical borrower is like. Do not be scared by taking them on.

Now here is another tactic....write an email of complaint and copy your letters (not attachments) to:

[email protected]

&

[email protected]

This is the parent company of this SPV (redstone).

The first is on the FSA site as the point of contact.

She will pass the email to HML on their behalf who then are legaly required to answer it (via post) but you have tied them up for time and they are really short of time. It has been noticed that this client has stopped saturday working so they are in trouble an trying to save money so not paying HML for a saturday service.

There is also a fax number so if you can, follow up with a fax too. This way others in the office will see it too.

Hope this helps...but again....this is not advice...just my thoughts and it is really up to people to do what they wish or not too as the case may be.

On another note...I had a case with Redstone SPV Grrr!! that in April/May 2006 they took extra monies from a borrowers account and when challenged they spluttered their way out of it and promised compensation. But...as they are not high street entities and hiding in their bunker in Skipton they could have stolen money from everyones account in a potfolio and managed the situation by exception i.e refunding those who notice...I calculated they would have made over £3m on one portfolio alone.

CHECK YOUR REDSTONE STATMENTS AND POST HERE IF YOU HAVE SEEN THESE ERRORS AS WE DO NOT BELIEVE IT WAS A ONE OFF. The SFO were notified. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS. HML did this and I would assume also they could do it with other clients (30+) they have operating from Skipton.

The rules are clear...to operate in the UK they must prove that they have a specific standard of financial accounting systems to do this. This is where HML comes in....with their extensive experience these sort of errors are total unacceptable and should be reported. These errors should never happen.

By the way...one area where repossessions will be stopped in its tracks and if planned well is that thier accounts are wrong (even by £1)...check...and bring it up in court that you dispute the arrears.

There used to be a menu on thier phone line and one was additional lending...if this is till there click it...if you get through to someone ask them about their lending services (general enquiry) and request a loan leaflet etc....I will be intrigued to see what they say....the reason for this is to find out if an existing borrower may be having problems and entice them to tell them the problems. Remember only redstone customers can get through.

(P.s) they do not (can't) provide advances or loans of any kind!

Have fun!!

Best regards,

TaffR

Edited by TaffR

Guest TaffR

Redstone:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=872345

What is so annoying (sad really) to me personally and it is def no fault of anyone other than this sector is that people continue to be oblivious to the reality of this market and I cannot get this information out fast enough or wide enough. Here they talk of Redstone as a company...same issues above...

I will try my best though to keep this information live and if it just helps one person then I will be happy.

My true aim is to stop this market in its present format and unless it changes, stop as many new borrowers getting involved with these 'lenders' Grrr!. When they get back up and running again.

Ask Redstone what thier financial status is today and now that you know they are a portfolio management SPV only and not a mortgage company with savers etc....that you are worried.

By the way...if they do not survive this in the UK (they are german with cayman island accounts) then again your mortgage could be transferred sold to the hell knows what type of company next. That is the worry!

Jake

as you can see from the above dealing with these eople is very difficult I suggest You put everything in writing Dont speak to them on the telephone make them put things in writing to you remeber when you talk to some one they have NO authority they are sitting infront of a screen with a script you say things they fill in boxes with what the take yur asnswers to be then the person reading the boxes interprets the whole thing in a different light Write recorded delivery setting out the way you see it and see what happens also write and tell them you wont see a debt counsellor and if one rings to make an appoint ment say no if they charge you refuse to pay

Hi everyone, Whilst I am new to the mortgage forum i am fairly well versed in the mortage market and have been involved in it for the last 20yrs, so will post suggestions too help people on forum. All of what Taffr has posted is correct and what Bono is advising should be followed.

The subprime issue has affected a lot of people and honestly i can not see it getting any better ,and people will be left at the mercy of these predators , and my heart bleeds for all you out there who are stuck with these Mortgage Administrators ,SPV, etc. However you still need to plan a exit strategy (if you are fortunate enough too) and this will depend on your circumstances , your account conduct , your credit history and find a way of getting back to a high st lender ( who do not start chasing you straight away and in my experiance will talk to customers and try to help)

Manchester1

MANC 1

Im sure my broker was a crook but there was very little I could do I was desperate he was recomended by my accountant and he has nt done me proud either oh well such is life

Guest TaffR

Sent: 15 May 2008 18:36

To: Catherine_Grannum@shelter .org.uk

Cc:

Subject: Subprime - The Credit Crunch and The real story

Dear Catherine,

I hope you are well. It has been some time since we last talked and of course I do not expect you to remember. It was in 2005 and 2006. I have made some recommendations below in consideration of today’s economic crisis. I make no apologies for the length of this email and ask for your indulgence and patients in the knowledge of my continued and serious attempts to improve others lives and evolve this forward to a more balanced, open and visible subprime sector that can be respected but more importantly and essential to stop these absurd, wholly unnecessary, destructive & escalating repossessions.

When we first talked I was at the start of a long road looking into this spurred on only by the new incredible findings each day and since this time and as previously discussed with you, I had grave concerns in regard to the set up of the subprime market and how these deceitful practices have been to their own ruin to some extent. We further discussed the high rise and escalation of repossessions through these periods and how the FSA allowed these structures to operate.

Very few people listened then but now everyone is standing back and blaming each other, from Gordon Brown, the FSA, CML and worst of all the subprime lenders themselves blaming their own customer base (the adverse) for the economic crisis we are witnessing today and the worst is yet to come.

Shelter, like other charities are being inundated today and I am sure you are busier than ever before. CAB too, with the CEO recently remarking on this topic only to be accused of scaremongering and sensationalising the situation by the Chief Executive of the CML and others.

I warned back then this was a short lived economic strategy by the Government and after investigating the sector, I found (via the Freedom of Information Act Act) what the FSA agreed to allow potential borrowers to know and what they should not tell them and as a direct result of this the new market thrived, commercial opportunism grew and vast profits made on the backs of the vulnerable and those they professed to be in business to help improve/repair their credit and move forward into home ownership.

Nothing about this sector has shown it accomplishes any of this but to the contrary, totally balances, at every single stage in favour of the ‘lender’ resulting in discriminatory practices that are shrouded in deceit, adopting stealth practices to lure, attract, profit upon and dump at the first sign of any problem and indeed, they have practices implemented that entice borrowers to advise of problems so that they can act swiftly in protection of the portfolio value.

The devil is always in the detail and once the jigsaw is pieced together and understood from a commercial viewpoint from the ‘cradle to grave’ the real gravity and extent of the long term damage it incurs can be observed.

Repossessions were escalating in this relatively new market since early 2000. Shelter, CAB and others, in my mind have been extraordinary lazy in their pursuance of attaining an appreciation and understanding of this growing market with new entrants increasing by the day, to get on this cash cow bandwagon. Many, if not most in the legal profession and those outside the financial industry do not understand the diverse nature of this new secondary market thrust upon the UK public, as being on par with traditional mortgage lending, but could not be more different in so many ways.

When did it become acceptable to portray to potential borrowers of being a traditional mortgage company only to find that they were ‘originators’ or packagers’ (terminology not heard outside the industry)?

When did it become acceptable that obscure clauses could be used without definition or reason for the above to sell or transfer your mortgage?

When was ok to create Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s) and authorise these as ‘lenders’ as if to provide confidence to the general public and potential borrowers of the same status of high street banks and building societies?

When was it ok to authorise the originators, packagers and SPV’s as ‘lenders’ when in actual fact they do not ‘lend’ other than too each other?

When was it ok for these SPV operations to pretend to be mortgage companies when indeed they are financial instruments and transactional entities only?

When was it okay to allow these to set up and ‘administrate’ only these now securitised mortgages without employing the basic requirement of an FSA Authorised Mortgage Advisor to cater at the minimum for those who just may have very short term issues?

When was it approved by the FSA and CML that these entities do not have to follow the guidance rules of treating their borrowers with fairness and sympathy during critical times in their mortgage life?

At what point in following the CML advice that borrowers should inform their lenders as quickly as possible of any changes in circumstances does this benefit the borrower in any way?

There is so many more questions to be asked and after 4 years of research into this market I am now able to see every single element that is designed only for the profit and greed.

Did someone forget to tell to the public of this newly created 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier mortgage market that with sometimes gullibility borrowers entered into and deprived of real choice and options by the sheer lack of being denied essential information and denied them the options that would make a real difference in their lives. H M Treasury advised me that securitisation is not the problem and that the MBS market helps the economy, well we can now see that is very true today but however, it is the incredible deceitful practices in which this market has to operate to succeed that is to blame. Without any inference of being rude, they have treated the general public like pawns in their profitable games and at worst, mugged them into a false sense of security towards their dream of home ownership.

Shelter will now see the true cost of this while the fat cats run back to Cayman other Off shore Islands with the bonuses they have really earned. IT has been very difficult few years for them hiding behind closed doors, deceiving borrowers and taking their homes and destroying lives and relationships. I make no exaggeration or apologies for really reemphasising again the true cost of this market has had on the UK and society as a whole.

The H M Treasury, Gordon Brown and The Labour Government are the author of this mess and not the adverse borrowers, as by the way, I now have admissions direct from this sector of this.

The Prime Minister spins that he is doing everything he is can to help those people stave off repossessions. He further ‘spins’ that he has had meetings with the major banks with subsequent conclusions that they will not pass down the interest rate cuts despite the injection of £500b or so into the system. What they do not tell the public it is the LIBOR rates that the subprime borrow against and as the banks are making great losses and write downs today they are not in a position to commence interbank lending anyway and as such the ‘parrot is dead’… for now.

One sided and struck in a stranglehold mortgage with high increases in outlay!

The Government today can help. They must pass immediate legislation to allow these people, mostly duped into this market with higher expectations of being treated like normal mortgage holders in traditional style markets to get out of their stranglehold mortgages by omitting now the early redemption fees.

The courts must now be told immediately that the subprime lenders do not have the ability or the facilities (or willingness) due to the nature and uniqueness of their mortgage, in that it is now locked following securitisation in a larger portfolio, without hope of reversing, to provide any assistance and as such this becomes discriminatory in reality and unfair wholly. It makes a mockery of informing your lender of possible issues where they can only provide a lip service to these guiding rules whilst simultaneously starting immediate litigation action from just one month’s missed payment without the decency to be set up to listen to the borrower. The whole process is set up to duped.

These mortgages must now be unlocked and independent mortgage advise and help should be provided to these borrowers before any rubber stamping of repossessions ensue. Today.

Had they been told or had they been informed of the real and true scenario of their mortgage being locked and will be with an outsourced debt collection agency only for the next 6+ years and that their equity will also be locked then I am convinced that this market would not and could not thrive. As did the consultation group comprising of these subprime entities, in the formation of the FSA fully knew and demanded that information be withheld from the general public.

My evidence is complete in regard to this market and I have attached a report that the general public should not see.

When did become acceptable to treat people only as a commodity with systems and practices set up that only ‘psychologist studying human behaviour could conjure up?

In this report you will see for the first time many admissions of how this market thinks, how it operates and its aggressive and very proactive repossession actions and their true aims of course, that only now due to the media coverage they will start to think of ways that these mortgage contracts can be modified in the future but again, when reading this correctly actually plays more lip services to the rules and will not benefit the borrower what the last moment has found him/herself with these debt collector only type operations with high expectations of being treated with dignity and respect.

Not all borrowers in this market are the lowest of the low. Most are decent people who have slipped up and not unlike those in the prime market. The subprime lenders extended their remits to the self employed and other with teaser rates and the prime market tightened up their underwriting to push more people into this market so that they could be purchased by the back door attaining a better return and higher margins that they would achieve in the sales of their own very competitive products deriving lower margins.

1. Considering the reality and the facts of this market from cradle to grave, I firmly believe now that all borrowers going through repossessions today from within this market should be and deserved to be provided with independent advice on their mortgage and an opportunity to leave mortgage without further damage or penalty and allow people choice and option again on their lives.

2. As a second step this should be extended to all these in this market and release them from the stronghold they have really been and proved to have duped into.

3. If this means that the Government or other investment/insurance entity cover the losses then this is far better than dumping these people on the street with no hope of recovering.

4. The third step today is to set up a new consultation group of experts to further determine how the subprime could succeed but this time ensuring that there is a real voice on behalf of the borrower. For certain it cannot go back to the status quo.

Thank you for your time and please do contact me again if you feel I can be of any future assistance.

For your information I am copying this email to the BBC and ITN and other groups that I presently in consultation with.

I live and work in London mainly with a home in XXXX and I would welcome a meeting to discuss further ways this situation today can be helped and if only one aspect I say makes a real difference then it will be worth the chat.

With kind regards,